Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Ian collins       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian collins

Contributor
I take no credit for the firmware itself only the edits I made listed below that I added to the firmware and made myself and this is compatible to install with the new jailbreak method

I will do an update for this and add more stuff like more emulators and a category for custom themes and other stuff I make when the rex Edition comes out

firmware info before edits
https://www.psxhax.com/threads/rebug-4-82-1-with-cobra-7-54-lite-ps3-cfw-and-toolbox-2-02-15.3174/

what I change and added

change the coldboot image and sound

YlC2jKj.png

normal PlayStation background shows up behind
sound is TI swagger like us intro

changed all the profile icons to Dragon Ball super icons

YYK7RjZ.jpg

added a built-in Dragon Ball super Tournament of power Animated Dynamic HD theme that I made myself, just go to theme settings and apply it. cred to Zadkiel I used his icons for my theme I made the dynamic background myself

6nAzkL4.jpg

removed everything out of the network category and put in the PSN category. renamed it to custom firmware and PlayStation Network category looks like this which also has everything that was in network in it

9OLwJ3F.jpg

added an online PS3 homebrew store in the custom firmware category

you can download multiman, webman, patch PSN, PSN Ninja, latest spoofer all in PKG you can also download firmwares and other things like mod menus directly to your hard drive or a flash drive in order to have it go to your hard drive hdd0/packages install webman go to webman setting somewhere in there it will allow you to redirect your USB downloads to your hdd0/package

you can set it back to normal after your done downloading it will increase download speed. you will get an error and the progress of the download won't move Don't Panic you get the error because you're sending the download to the hard drive inside of the flash drive the PKG is still there just install it from the system storage

I also put the install package file and app home in this category as well the website you'll be taken to when you click The Homebrew Store icon

recommended go into other apps and install their store if you plan on changing firmwares. I take no credit for this online store it is all theirs

cXdUJ45.jpg

I added a category from my custom-built emulators in the custom firmware category. when you click one of the emulator icons it will prompt you to download I would do the webman method to switch it to the hard drive for downloading if you switch it to the hard drive after it's complete you will get an error and the progress of the download won't move

Don't Panic you get the error because you're sending the download to the hard drive inside of the flash drive the PKG is still there just install it from the system storage. all emulators come with every game I can possibly find for each emulator

emulator info also shown on the emulator icons

16d02zj.jpg

ZwloBB2.jpg

if you download the emulators all the background and icons I did myself so they're all uniform. rebug toolbox is also in the install package files from hard drive

if you cut on the rebug toolbox custom firmware settings it will show in the custom firmware category

videos of the emulator info

download link
PS3UPDAT.PUP (205 MB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back