Category PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 10, 2016 at 10:14 PM       2,401       2            

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
I know it may not interest a ton of people, but I'm sure there are some folks who like to see mods like this. ;)

At some point (when I can focus mostly on this site, after I sort out what to do with the old one) I plan to post many file releases (both old and new) here... mainly because if a visitor searches for a file online and the old site is gone at least this site will be one that comes up in Google's search results to help expand our audience.

Recent Articles
PlayStation 4 & PS4 Pro Price Drop Rumored in Black Friday 2019 Ad Leak
As we get closer to the holidays we'll do a dedicated topic on Black Friday 2019 ad scans like we did last year, but until then an alleged Walmart Black Friday 2019 ad leak brings rumors of both a...
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & MediEvil Join New PS4 Games Next Week
Next week the PlayStation 4 gets some heavy hitters, including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for PS4 on October 24th, and both MediEvil and The Outer Worlds on October 25th. šŸ˜ƒ Without further ado...
Sony Rumored to Unveil PS5 at PlayStation Meeting on February 12, 2020
Yesterday we saw the first PS5 DevKit Prototype Images, and although Sony confirmed the PlayStation 5 will launch during the Holiday 2020 season they haven't announced an official PS5 unveiling...
Leaked PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images Surface from ZONEofTECH
Following the PS5 Development Kit Design Patent and PlayStation 5 Development Kit 3D Renders, this weekend ZONEofTECH shared some leaked Sony PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images on Twitter with a video...