Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 12, 2018 at 1:44 AM       277      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his PS4Updates.py python script, PlayStation 4 developer Zer0xFF returns with PS4_db_rebuilder which will restore your FPKGs (Fake Packages) after rebuilding the PS4 database. (y)

Download: PS4_db_rebuilder (Latest Release) / GIT / release_0.1.EXTERNAL.zip (v0.1 rebuilder for external only) via thxalot60 / Restore_DB_PS4_2020.rar (30 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72-0.2.zip (Python Script with added support for 6.72 FW) / GIT Fork by lKinderBueno / PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72_7.02_7.55.zip (23.6 KB - compatible with PS4 6.72, 7.02 and 7.55) / GIT Fork by hippie68 / Tutorial by VitoPS4 / PS4_db_Rebuilder_EXT-0.1.zip via @aizenar78
Here's further details from the README.md file, to quote: PS4_db_rebuilder

PS4 built in database rebuilder has the tendency to remove FPKG from the database, this will repopulate the database with them

Requirement
How-to-use
  1. recursively clone this repo or download a Release
  2. start FTP server on the PS4
  3. run the python script though terminal/cmdline python3 fix_db.py PS4_IP (command for external via sp0k: py fix_db.py PS4_IP)
  4. wait for the script to finish, then logout of the PS4 user without closing the browser
  5. log back in and all your games should be there again
:arrow: Update: From the README.md forked by lKinderBueno: PS4_db_rebuilder - Updated to 6.72

PS4 built in database rebuilder has the tendency to remove FPKG from the database, this will repopulate the database with them

requirement
  • Python (preferably 3.0+)
how-to-use
  1. recursively clone this repo or download a Release
  2. start FTP server on the PS4
  3. run the python script though terminal/cmdline python3 fix_db.py PS4_IP
  4. wait for the script to finish, then logout of the PS4 user without closing the browser
  5. log back in and all your games should be there again
Changelog
  • Fixed error "table tbl_appbrowse_XXXXXXX has 53 columns but 47 values were supplied"
  • Support to FW 6.72
PS4_DB_Rebuilder to Restore FPKGs After PS4 Database Rebuilding.jpg

Comments

So the internal code works like a charm but the external code I'm having problems with. After running it, it loads but then i get this error:
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "fix_db.py", line 90, in <module>
    cursor.execute("INSERT INTO %s VALUES %s;" % (tbl[0], ', '.join(sql_list)))
sqlite3.OperationalError: table tbl_appbrowse_0473890920 has 53 columns but 47 values were supplied
I have read through this entire thread and have seen a few cases of this but haven't seen any replies on it. Is there any hope on a solution for this. Anny help will be greatly appreciated as I have almost 100 games on my external hdd.

Also I am running 6.72 and the external hdd was done through the vanilla extended storage option.

everybody is saying the python scripts to perform this operation cause lot of problems. So can somebody show a way to perform the same by hand ? clearly it is about .db

the errors I'm seeing is because your using wrong versions, you need 5.05 for that version only and 6.72 for that and 7.02 you cant use em vice versa because the columns are different on the firmware versions and its hard coded in the scripts

@Ouija81 Here is the link for the python script that worked for me for my external storage fix: fix_db for 6.72.rar (0.08 MB)

I found it through the GitHub link under issues, here is the link for that if you want to read through that before you download. it was posted by joniis. Be aware they are saying it may or may not carry over the dlc in the fpkg so you might have to extract the dlc and reinstall it, hopefully you wont have to.

Maybe someone can help me with this?

My question is: I have a PS4 fat on 7.02. I added some games to Internal and External HDD. I made a database rebuid and now all games all gone and I also cannot delete the games. No games folder , nothing. The space that there occupy remain, so the games are there but not read.

How can I fix it?

Any advice?

There's actually a payload/homebrew you can use (or maybe its a pc program) to make your games "visible"

They are still there and I saw a tutorial somewhere on how to make them pop up again so you don't have to delete and re-install. It exists, just do some searching, sorry I forgot the names of the apps, but fixing it isn't that hard just need to find the right stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back