Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 24, 2019 at 1:10 AM       6,562       12            
Following his Spider-Man PS4 Skeletal Models & Textures Tool release and the recent RDR2 PS4 Modding Demos data miner @iddaemon (aka ID-Daemon or daemon1 on XeNTaX) shared details on his Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Models and Textures Tool which currently supports RDR2 characters, weapons, static props and level parts for PlayStation 4 game modders! :geek:

From the recent updates by id-daemon on the PS4 RDR2 Tool, to quote:
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 tool is in final testing, but will NOT be posted here. It will be distributed among people with game files.

• Right now it can extract all character models and textures.

Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Models and Textures Tool by ID-Daemon 2.png Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Models and Textures Tool by ID-Daemon 3.png Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Models and Textures Tool by ID-Daemon 4.png
  • Character parts may be extracted one by one, or as predefined game combinations. For example, these are some different variations of Dutch:
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Models and Textures Tool by ID-Daemon.png

• Adding support for weapons, static props and level parts.

Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Models and Textures Tool by ID-Daemon 5.png Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Models and Textures Tool by ID-Daemon 6.png Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Models and Textures Tool by ID-Daemon 7.png
  • Tool finished. You can ask your friends about the files. They are distributed between people as usual.
Cheers to Faithfullfaun for the heads up on this earlier today! šŸ»

Comments

DEFAULTDNB

Developer
Contributor
Verified
Yes this is only possible if you have decrypted game, and I think, the decryption key for the RPF (level 7+ (?)) to get models from PACK files.

Knight69

Contributor
Verified
There should have been something available by now that us play 5.55 games at least, I still have the physical games that I bought from the store. I don't won't to update my Ps4 right now as I'm trying to hold out fate that another exploit comes out.

Recent Articles
Sony PS4 / PS3 Blu-ray Disc Drive Internals & Security by Oct0xor at 36c3
Last year they covered Exploiting PS4 Video Apps, and at the 36th annual Chaos Communication Congress (36c3) from December 27th to the 30th 2019 in Leipzig Germany scene developer @Octopus (aka...
Sony PS4 Remote Play: Now on More Devices Latest Promo Video
Proceeding the PSPlay Free Trial of the unofficial Android app and yesterday's Google Stadia release that includes 22 Stadia Launch Titles, today Sony unleashed their latest PS4 Remote Play - Now...
Baikal Support Added to PlayStation 4 Linux Loader by Valeery
Since the PSXITArch Linux v2 Guide, Spine PS4 Emulator for Linux Demo, CECPS4 Linux Scripts and PS4 Gentoo Linux development updates support for the Baikal chip was recently added to the...
PS5 DualShock 5 (DS5) Controller Images Surface in Japanese Patent
Following Sony's New Controller Patent, PS5 Devkit Prototype Leak and recent PS5 Transition Update in preparation for the PlayStation 5 2020 Launch today some PS5 DualShock 5 (DS5) Controller...