Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 24, 2019 at 1:10 AM       5,045       12            
Following his Spider-Man PS4 Skeletal Models & Textures Tool release and the recent RDR2 PS4 Modding Demos data miner @iddaemon (aka ID-Daemon or daemon1 on XeNTaX) shared details on his Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Models and Textures Tool which currently supports RDR2 characters, weapons, static props and level parts for PlayStation 4 game modders! :geek:

From the recent updates by id-daemon on the PS4 RDR2 Tool, to quote:
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 tool is in final testing, but will NOT be posted here. It will be distributed among people with game files.

• Right now it can extract all character models and textures.

Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Models and Textures Tool by ID-Daemon 2.png Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Models and Textures Tool by ID-Daemon 3.png Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Models and Textures Tool by ID-Daemon 4.png
  • Character parts may be extracted one by one, or as predefined game combinations. For example, these are some different variations of Dutch:
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Models and Textures Tool by ID-Daemon.png

• Adding support for weapons, static props and level parts.

Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Models and Textures Tool by ID-Daemon 5.png Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Models and Textures Tool by ID-Daemon 6.png Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Models and Textures Tool by ID-Daemon 7.png
  • Tool finished. You can ask your friends about the files. They are distributed between people as usual.
Cheers to Faithfullfaun for the heads up on this earlier today! šŸ»

Comments

DEFAULTDNB

Developer
Contributor
Verified
Yes this is only possible if you have decrypted game, and I think, the decryption key for the RPF (level 7+ (?)) to get models from PACK files.

Knight69

Contributor
Verified
There should have been something available by now that us play 5.55 games at least, I still have the physical games that I bought from the store. I don't won't to update my Ps4 right now as I'm trying to hold out fate that another exploit comes out.

Recent Articles
CECPS4: PS4 Linux Scripts with Single Keyboard Inputs by Minimurti
When initially released last June we missed doing an article covering it, but for those who fancy using single keyboard inputs to control the PS4 check out the CECPS4 Linux scripts on Github by...
Narcos: Rise of the Cartels Hits PlayStation 4 This Fall, PS4 Trailer Video
Similar to Breaking Bad, another Netflix series I got hooked on is Narcos which focuses on Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar... and today Sony announced Narcos: Rise of the Cartels is hitting...
PS4 Exploit Host Menu Leeful Host v2 WIP Design Update and Demo
Following the PS4 X-Project Updates, Pure HEN Child Friendly Loader and X-Project GTA V Lotus Menu 1.03 Patch PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful recently shared on Twitter a work-in-progress...
PlayStation Store Offers September Savings, Up to 70% Off PSN Games
Just in time for fall, Sony's PlayStation Store September Savings sale is underway and offers discounts of up to 70% off select PS4, PS Vita and PS3 games through October 1st at 8 AM Pacific time...