Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Francesco Fazio       Start date Aug 21, 2016 at 8:26 PM       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some changes since my last update to PS3 Game Manager v0.41a!

Download: PS3-Manager-0.41a.zip / Source code (zip) / Source code (tar.gz) / Official Demo / Latest Build Version / PS3 Manager GIT

PS3-Manager 0.41a Changelog:
  • Improved the script ps3-services that launches the automation processes of PS3 Games Manager. Now it is much more efficient, quick and extremely easy to use.
  • Totally removed some occasional slowing down of the games when the real time monitoring of the PS3 is running.
  • Tested with CFW 4.80 and with the latest version of webMAN-MOD 1.43.33. This version (1.43.33) of webMAN-MOD running on your PS3 system is required please upgrade it).
PS3 Game Manager v0.41a.jpg

Comments

Either one would be fine. They both work. It's just that MM has been around a very long time in comparison to this one. It does work though & that's the main thing. Thanks!

True about that MM has been around for a very long time in comparison to this one. I am looking for a refreshing if I can. Which is much better ?

True about that MM has been around for a very long time in comparison to this one. I am looking for a refreshing if I can. Which is much better ?

In my opinion MM is still the best game manager. I also like ManaGunz & GameSonic Manager as well. It's nice though to see new stuff like this be released too.

It took MM a good while from deank to get it configured to work right on PS3 CFW & I'm sure it's like that for all game managers. Thanks!

In my opinion MM is still the best game manager. I also like ManaGunz & GameSonic Manager as well. It's nice though to see new stuff like this be released too.

It took MM a good while from deank to get it configured to work right on PS3 CFW & I'm sure it's like that for all game managers. Thanks!

Okay. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back