Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter DC Human       14      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it give a specific error code when it fails?
It just fails and says data corrupted. I downloaded the firmware software from the ps website and tried to update the playstation then the ERROR MSG was THE DATA IS CORRUPTED (8002F2C5). I am going to download a older version software of 3.55 and try it out. I am not sure if it will work.

You get that error when you try and install a lower firmware version than you currently have, or if you are trying to install a CFW on an OFW higher than 3.55. What exactly is it that you are trying to do?

If you are trying to install CFW on OFW higher than 3.55 have you patched the flash first with a hardware flasher? If not then it won't install.

You get that error when you try and install a lower firmware version than you currently have, or if you are trying to install a CFW on an OFW higher than 3.55.

What exactly is it that you are trying to do? If you are trying to install CFW on OFW higher than 3.55 have you patched the flash first with a hardware flasher? If not then it won't install.
So if i replace my hard drive then how do i get the info again from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back