Category Random Stuff       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 7, 2016 at 1:46 AM       10,067       14            
If you're a retrogamer like myself you recently downloaded MAME 0.180 or it's MAMEUI equivalent, and since covering Nintendo's NES Classic Edition I ran across the Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign by the Doyodo Team for their RetroEngine Sigma mini console and media player which looks promising! :love:

The handheld RetroEngine Sigma console simplifies retrogaming by emulating over 28 classic gaming machines as an all-in-one computer with built-in WiFi and Bluetooth capability, 4K-mediacenter and retro-station starting at $49 (includes 16GB microSD card and USB gaming controller) and shipping this coming April, 2017 with more details on their Facebook and Twitter social media feeds.

RetroEngine Sigma by Doyodo 4.jpgEmulators are installed from public sources and repositories via smartphone or tablet, and for video game ROMs you can grab all you'll need on disc or hard drive sets from sites such as ROM-Burner.

Check out the RetroEngine Sigma demonstration video, console specs and currently supported systems below! :D
RetroEngine Sigma by Doyodo.jpg

RetroEngine Sigma by Doyodo 2.jpg

RetroEngine Sigma by Doyodo 3.jpg

Comments

Trojaner

Contributor
Nice but don't see a point to buy a slim console/pc ... have all i need on my CSL-NarrowBox4K for Emulation this stuff and my loved good old game Dumps :)

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
For me it would just be convenience, I used to have a bulky fullsize MAME cabinet with a frontend to load various emulators but sold it years back.

At the moment I just run emulators on my desktop PC whenever I get the itch to play M.U.L.E. or Gauntlet... two of my favs <3

Recent Articles
Red Dead Online Recreation in Dreams on PS4 by Rikkiscafe
We've seen a MGS HD Remake, a FFVII Dreamake, some RDR2 Mods and the latest Red Dead Online PS4 creation in Dreams by Media Molecule comes from Rikkiscafe via iferraz2. 🤠 For those who haven't...
Hunt: Showdown Brings Bounty Hunters to PlayStation 4 Next Week
Next week join the rugged bounty hunters of Hunt: Showdown as they rid the world from the savage, nightmarish monsters roaming the Louisiana swamps! :eek: Hunt's competitive, match-based gameplay...
Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Void Edge PS4 Updates and Reveal Trailer
Following the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Operation Blood Orchid PS4 Trailer and Operation White Noise updates this weekend Ubisoft outlined the new Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Void Edge...
Mortal Kombat 11 DeepFake Celebrity Skin Demos by BabyZone
Game modder BabyZone recently shared some Mortal Kombat 11 DeepFake skin demos featuring popular celebrities including Keanu Reeves, Bruce Lee, Bruce Campbell, The Rock, Vandamme and Jackie Chan...