Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Sc0rpion       Start date Oct 25, 2018 at 5:36 PM       55      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 Remote PKG Installer release by PlayStation 4 scene developer @flatz (Twitter), here is RPI_GUI on my Github which is a PS4 Remote Package Installer Web GUI (Graphical User Interface) to help simplify the process.

Download: RPI_GUI_UwAmp_v0_1_5.zip (27.8 MB) / RPI_GUI_UwAmp_v0.2.zip (28.0 MB) / RPI_GUI-master.zip / GIT

From the README.md, roughly translated: PS4 Remote Package Installer WEB GUI

WEB GUI for PS4 Remote Package Installer

Requirements:
The speed is limited only by the bandwidth of your network.

Full guide using UwAmp WEB Server

PS4 and your PC must be on the same network and see each other

1. Clean all traces from previous HEN, clean cookies, cache and run HEN 1.8 (http://zecoxao.github.io)
2. Install the PKG (remote_pkg_installer.pkg - 4.1 MB)
3. Download and unpack (UwAmp.zip - 77.8 MB) it requires Visual C ++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4
4. In the folder www you throw off the game * .pkg
5. Run Remote Package Installer
6. Run UwAmp.exe
7. Access the browser at http: // <ip of your pc>: 8080, not http: // localhost: 8080
8. Enter the ip of your PS4 and choose a game from the list, next time it’s rainy to automatically enter its url
9. Push send

If the page loads for a long time, update and update it again.

If everything went well, it will be something like:

Successful game: Valkyria Chronicles is set, task_id: 77 Check operation task_id: 77

All task_id are in task_id.txt in the www folder.

As soon as the installation started successfully, a notification appeared on the PS4, in the browser we saw "Successfully", Remote Package Installer on the PS4, wait a minute and can be minimized. Further, all the progress can be viewed on the PS4

During installation, you can not close UwAmp.exe on PC

Possible errors leading to the appearance of "No connection with PS4, or cURL is not installed" The wrong console ip address is entered, PS4 does not use HEN 1.8, Remote Package Installer is not running on PS4.

For all questions and suggestions I wait, the script will be updated and refined.

Demo Video:

PS4 Remote Package Installer Web GUI by sc0rpion via ohcHIT
PS4 Remote Package Installer Tutorial (5.05 Jailbreak)
RPI_GUI PS4 Remote Package Installer Web GUI by Sc0prion.jpg

Comments

When i click submit i get this in apache error.log:

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: oldFold in index.php on line 234

an this in WebUI: No connection with PS4, or not installed cURL

the IP of my PS4 was wrong. Now it works

Hey, I translated the index.php from Russian to English so you can actually use it! Direct download here: index.php.txt

File is named index.php.txt, just remove .txt & copy to UwAmp\www\ although I recommend you rename the original to index.php.old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back