Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many may remember the excellent voice guide by @MODDEDWARFARE on getting free PS4 1.76 trial / demo games, well today he kicked things up a notch with a follow-up video tutorial on his YouTube Channel for running free full games for jailbroken PS4 console owners. <3

He clarifies this comparison (using a disc-based donor / launcher instead of the Playroom trial) in the first few minutes of the video below, and from the video's caption to quote: How to Run Free Full Games on a 1.76 PS4

How to fully run free/backup copied games on a 1.76 PS4 without the game disc.

PSXHAX game download posts:
Download Links:
Running Free FULL Games on a 1.76 PS4 Guide by Modded Warfare.jpg

Comments

Hello everyone! It's a week that I'm having trouble .. the transfer of the game with FileZilla goes very well (GTA V, 41.7Go !!), I created the folder CUSA00411 in the video site but I can not find the game in the XMB ! I then download it to or mnt / UBS0 .. as in comments and the like !! Can anyone tell me why?
If you use donor disk method then you use the payload for that disk and rename the backup game directory with that payload ID.

If you use the kernel_hooks HDD method, then rename the game directory to CUSAXXXXX and it will look like this on hdd ps4: (/ data / CUSAXXXXX) and start the game from Playroom.

Is anybody could advice about error when launching game with playroom: "Gameplay recording paused because you entered blocked scene playroom" ?

Then playroom launch normally with the video PlayStation camera, and message "Gameplay recording has resumed because you exited"

I have solved myself with another payload injector. Same messages but the game launches fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back