Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 26, 2016 at 4:56 AM       8      
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Russian PS4 demonstration VRParty video first surfaced from Ilya Maddyson of #MadPictures back on November 6, 2016 before their YouTube account was closed due to infringement, but now @ArthurBishop let us know in the PSXHAX Shoutbox it's been reposted yesterday and can be seen below. :sneaky:

It's unclear if the console is another PS4 DevKit Running Backup Games or if it's a retail unit using PS4 Debug Mode, one of the old PlayStation 4 Russian Jailbreak / Unlocking the PS4 NOR Chip / PS4 Flash Dumping / Unlocking Method / PS4 GameSharing tricks or by making use of PS4 Functions. :confused:

Anyhoo, some related links are below alongside the PS4 Russian PS4 demo video for those interested!

Related PlayStation 4 Package (PKG) file guides / tutorials / tools:
If anyone who speaks Russian can clarify the demo video or group behind it please do in the comments below and thanks in advance. (y)

PS4 4.05 PKG INSTALL
Someone told me this is not working yet. That is not correct. PKG installs fine. The problem is you would need a license file to play the content. PKG must be on root of USB just like on 1.76. Exciting times....

Russian PS4 Debug Settings and Installing PlayStation 4 PKG Files.jpg

Comments

4470869+_3bdafb831a86ac11872f410d256aee3d.gif

Most likely dev console as the pkg files are all e3 demos... Anyone notice that pkg file called "VR Downgrader" or "Morpheus Updater 20151023 (23-10-2015)"? Over all what's interesting is the library of pkg files.

"exhibition mode" on the main menu = DevKit Unit
PSVR = at least FW 3.xx

What's impressive is that huge list of uncrypted .pkg files !

"exhibition mode" on the main menu = DevKit Unit
PSVR = at least FW 3.xx

What's impressive is that huge list of uncrypted .pkg files !
Thank you for clarification. Not every user here are PS4 tech expert or know "obvious". Such explanation should be under every posts.

The demos already have the signature of Sony To be installed.. In a DevKit or A console 1.76 can be installed easy to install demos on ANY console 4.06 at hybridcomputers

Not nothing new games are not decrypted

Russian - one of my native languages.

Man on video didn't say anything about ps4

He is russian videobloger with very low IQ and level of culture. 99% that he even don't know what is hardware of ps4. But this is good because some dev can buy his ps4 and make research

in this video is nothing reasonable. russian is my native language

he is really russian blogger and he is really piece of :poop:. and i'm sure 99.9% that his account is closet not due this video, but for other reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back