Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 27, 2016 at 10:14 AM       40      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously @SpecterDev shared a bit regarding SAMU on PS4, followed by some SAMU documentation (which apparently even Sony Employees are seeking :closedeyetongue:) and now Twitter is lighting up with reports that SAMU is decrypted by PlayStation 4 developers while others including @xxmcvapourxx say in some über1337 dev circles it's legit but old news just surfacing publicly now. :hushedface:

We'll post a bunch of the related tweets below so you can draw your own conclusions, based on tweet timestamps GaryOPA's TrueBlue PS3 Re-DRM dongle buddy Senaxx started the SAMU trend off followed by Red-EyeX32 as Zecoxao hinted on leaks with Harryoke1973 saying he broke their 'rules' and Sony's lawyers will be coming after them all and for @Senaxx to enjoy his 'e-peen moment' as @Senaxx admitted it was work he paid to have done and therefore had 'bragging rights' while m0rph3us1987 reiterated the groups 'don't tell' agreement as Zer0xFF sarcastically thanked notzecoxao for implicating him in the public debacle. :perservingface:

That's a hella lotta drama for one day on Twitter among a group of Sony PlayStation hackers eh??! :eyesroll:

Download: SAMU.dump (635.8 MB)
Thanks to @B7U3 C50SS, @Nesterwork, @SockEE, @defense, @sealab and @xxmcvapourxx for contributing to this article via the PSXHAX Shoutbox and a special THANKS to Cool_star05 for the mention on Twitter! :hearteyes:

serials for AMD tools:
Code:
20FBC6A1-4F25-476F-9C52-97A9220DAC27 BIOS SUITE
SD3T-W1R7-FEC2-4GQ9-8V04-25UY-BM90-0A0L HDT
SAMU on PS4 Reportedly Decrypted by PlayStation 4 Devs, Old News.jpg

Comments

I'm still working on it but when I'm done sure you can.. wait until I mainpage it though so that you aren't editing my edits and vice-versa :p

what this is all the tweets you posted? can i add a few more?
If you paste the tweets here I can put them in order above, or you can edit it and put them in order using an online sorter such as THIS.

I'm surprised they aren't dealing with this behind closed doors, if I recall correctly it was GeoHot's PSN and Twitter accounts that helped authorities turn the allegations into charges to prosecute him years back by legally linking him to the PS3 hacking.

Who the he'll is the girl ?
Read the closing sentence of the article lazy :slap:

I'm surprised they aren't dealing with this behind closed doors, if I recall correctly it was GeoHot's PSN and Twitter accounts that helped authorities turn the allegations into charges to prosecute him years back by legally linking him to the PS3 hacking.

Read the closing sentence of the article lazy :slap:

I did read but I don't understand what she gotta do with the ps4 scene and samu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back