Category PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 7, 2017 at 7:16 AM       5,090       8            
Just before the weekend Sony revealed the features of their upcoming PS4 System Software 4.50 Update followed by a PS4 USB 3.0 External HDD Set-up Tutorial, and now Sasuke Beta Firmware tester MR 4K UPSCALER shared a video walkthrough spotlighting new features including PS4 Pro's Boost Mode offering smoother FPS. :sneaky:

Check it out below, and special THANKS to @Skye1337 for inviting members of the forums here to give the PS4 4.50 Beta OFW a test run on an account of yours. (y)

Cheers to @UmarDaBest559 for the link in the PSXHAX Shoutbox yesterday and @Sametto Chan for the second video walkthrough above! :cool:
Sasuke PlayStation 4 Beta Firmware 4.50 Update Video Walkthrough.jpg

Comments

PLAYER 1

Contributor
How reversible could be??

If you install this, im sure some flags will remanin in the system for ever, or even patches for some vulnerabilities known. Even if you can go back to 3,55... i dont know its a good idea.

But maybe a developer could see it clearer... i dont know. I think it need the latest fw to install this one.

Recent Articles
New Blu-Play Homebrew Game in Development: The UFO Game!
Following the first Blu-Play homebrew game release and 8-bit Memoirs eBook, the team behind Ukko's Journey is back: LuBlu Entertainment is creating their 2nd Blu-Play game these days, titled The...
Samurai Shodown Joins New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Thirteen beloved fighters return alongside three new ones to do battle in the legendary stage of Samurai Shodown on PS4 next week, featuring updated graphics, gameplay and a revolutionary new...
Marvel's Spider-Man PS4 Skeletal Models & Textures Tool by ID-Daemon
We've seen PS4 Game Texture Converters, a PS4 Game Model Data & Textures Extraction Guide, a PS4 Game Animations to Havok Files Converter and a PS4 Meshes / Textures Preview GUI with the latest...
Latest PlayStation Store Flash Sale Offers PSN Deals Under $10
It's been awhile since the last PS Store Flash Sale, and today Sony announced their latest PSN Flash Sale features deals under $10 with savings of up to 75% on select PlayStation Store titles...