Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter Havok1974       13      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok1974

Contributor
Verified
I'd like to use someone else's savegame. So what do I have to do for? In mnt//pfs there is the .sav file. Just to replace doesn't work. So I tried the param.sfo editor 1.2, but it doesn't show me an account ID.

Do I have to delete the NPX... folders? What exactly has to be done?

Would be great if someone could explain step by step. Thx for your advice!

Solution
1. Mount game you want to replace save
2. Go to /MNT/PFS/ folder on your PS4 and you will find folder SAVEDATA_XXXXXXXX_CUSAXXXXX_YYYYZZZZ
3. Inside that folder is save, and you will need replace that save with downloaded save.
4. don't replace, delete or move sce_sys folder, you will only need, in this case, to replace .sav file with downloaded .sav file

5. unmount save in save mounter
6. check is save work.

I guess it is for Borderlands 2, because your other topic. Check that save with Borderlands 2 Save File Editor by Gibbed. When openining .sav file with editor use playstation vita save file in menu.

Or maybe try to edit your .sav file with Gibbed, not sure its work, but Gibbed successfully opening PS4 save as vita save.
1. Mount game you want to replace save
2. Go to /MNT/PFS/ folder on your PS4 and you will find folder SAVEDATA_XXXXXXXX_CUSAXXXXX_YYYYZZZZ
3. Inside that folder is save, and you will need replace that save with downloaded save.
4. don't replace, delete or move sce_sys folder, you will only need, in this case, to replace .sav file with downloaded .sav file

5. unmount save in save mounter
6. check is save work.

I guess it is for Borderlands 2, because your other topic. Check that save with Borderlands 2 Save File Editor by Gibbed. When openining .sav file with editor use playstation vita save file in menu.

Or maybe try to edit your .sav file with Gibbed, not sure its work, but Gibbed successfully opening PS4 save as vita save.

Solution
Great, thanks!
Didn't know, Gibbed opens PS4 files!

Ok, tried after Update to 6.72v6 leeful and everytime I try to FTP it crashes with CE-36329-3 and the whole Jailbreak is gone... :eek:
Save Mounter show me folders but no FTP works.

Sorry, I'm on 5.05.

Do you use last version of Save Mounter, for 6.72 is 1.6?

Also, you can send payload only from Save Mounter and run FTP from leeful exploit menu

Thank you..

After inspecting the param.sfo I couldn't find my TitleID. My PS4 Pro was NEVER online so what to do? Line 15/C only shows zero's until 16/8...

How can I change/overwrite an existing save and make it work without ID?

hello!
i have little problem with save mounter.
using 1.5 (5.05) and work great.
but i have 2 users (offline activated)
when i connect and get setup, i only get User1 games, but need for secound user.
i try to loog off and log this secound user but again first users game.
so how to use mounter for other users.
thanx in advance, and happy new year!!!

@vservis
From my xperience you can't change the user while in save mounter. Log in your PS4 the user you want, start xploit, load Mira (Unofficial) and change what you want to.

If you want to to do another user, do this next time you start your ps4. Maybe it is possible to change the user while save mounter is active, I would recommend you to do like I wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back