Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 12, 2019 at 4:06 PM       47      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently developer dots-tb made available via Twitter an scever_patch used to modify the sce_version and sce_param of decrypted PlayStation 4 ELF / PRX files in order to run, for example, a 5.50 PS4 ELF on 5.05 with PS4 GameMaker Studio, Unity engine, etc as utilized for some GayMaker: Studio PS4 PKGs including the Deltarune.pkg port. :geek:

Download: scever_patch.exe (Latest Version) / GIT

From the Tweets below: A little something for the PS4 scene, IDK if done before. It patches the *** version of ELFs, so you can run 5.50 *** ELF on a 5.05, something like that... Assuming there was no major *** change. Thanks to SilicaDevs and tester NagatoRevenge

And from the README.md, to quote: scever_patch

Patches the sce_version and sce_param of a PS4 Elf
Code:
usage:  scever_patch module<.elf/.prx> <05008001>
NOTE: THIS MUST BE A DECRYPTED ELF!

Why does this exist if it doesn't work on Encrypted games?

It can be used to run newer version of GM Studio, Unity engine, or normal *** compiled elf that require a newer *** to run.

Example: Deltarune.pkg

Thanks to SilicaDevs and NagatoRevenge

SCEVer_Patch SCE_Version & SCE_Param PS4 ELF Patcher by Dots-TB.jpg

Comments

Hope the Russians will just unexpectedly drop a game dump like they did Horizon Zero Dawn or NFS. That was quite the surprise

Just gotta wait awhile longer ..with ps5 around the corner i predict the ps4 scene will be equal to thT of the ps3 eboot patchs and various others especially a new kexploit release.

I still play horizion dawn religiously its a amazing openworld game far better then rdr 2 ...too bad bioware couldnt make another rpg star wars kotor was EPIC still a great play 16yearz later

I believe this will lead to new playable games on 5.05 ps4s. 5.50 games can be dumped and this tool could patch them and make them playable. But as someone said earlier in this thread, the amount of new games will be underwhelming.

None of the games people are waiting for will be playable. If you really want Detroit, you may be in luck in the coming months but dont expect much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back