Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 12, 2019 at 4:06 PM       47      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently developer dots-tb made available via Twitter an scever_patch used to modify the sce_version and sce_param of decrypted PlayStation 4 ELF / PRX files in order to run, for example, a 5.50 PS4 ELF on 5.05 with PS4 GameMaker Studio, Unity engine, etc as utilized for some GayMaker: Studio PS4 PKGs including the Deltarune.pkg port. :geek:

Download: scever_patch.exe (Latest Version) / GIT

From the Tweets below: A little something for the PS4 scene, IDK if done before. It patches the *** version of ELFs, so you can run 5.50 *** ELF on a 5.05, something like that... Assuming there was no major *** change. Thanks to SilicaDevs and tester NagatoRevenge

And from the README.md, to quote: scever_patch

Patches the sce_version and sce_param of a PS4 Elf
Code:
usage:  scever_patch module<.elf/.prx> <05008001>
NOTE: THIS MUST BE A DECRYPTED ELF!

Why does this exist if it doesn't work on Encrypted games?

It can be used to run newer version of GM Studio, Unity engine, or normal *** compiled elf that require a newer *** to run.

Example: Deltarune.pkg

Thanks to SilicaDevs and NagatoRevenge

SCEVer_Patch SCE_Version & SCE_Param PS4 ELF Patcher by Dots-TB.jpg

Comments

Youtube is full of videos like this.....

And guess what, none of them is real. I'm not saying that this is fake, but, keep hopes low....

Nobody talks about linux on ps4, didnt try it yet, but seems that it supports pc emulation, and playing linux games for pc, there lots of info of playing games which is unplayable on 5.05, like re2 or sotr.....

Im in version 6.0.0 and Stay. Don't know what to do. Please Hack it Upper Version.

Should wait or do it 6.20 suggestion please....

And Ps5 is Coming on 2020 definitely.

^^
Its always safer to stay on the lowest fw for future exploits.
BUT there's no chance your able to use 5.55 if it gets released unless a downgrade become possible which is very unlikely. Unless a unknown 6.00 exploit appears the next is 6,20

You could upgrade to 6.20 use PSN, download latest game patches for games you own etc and wait there knowing there is a 6.20 exploit that will eventually be released.

it was 4.74 didnt know this site when ps4 was hacked and i jumped on 6.0.0 update. well i have God of war disk for my friend and playing so i jump to 6.20 and await to exploit it.

I hear ps4 linux works but not well. Reportedly lots of Lag and problems and new games like re2 on ps4 linux distro running at 20-25 fps so not worth right now.

Especially since the actual ps4 version runs at 60 or 45 ish on base ps4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back