Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 12, 2019 at 4:06 PM       47      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently developer dots-tb made available via Twitter an scever_patch used to modify the sce_version and sce_param of decrypted PlayStation 4 ELF / PRX files in order to run, for example, a 5.50 PS4 ELF on 5.05 with PS4 GameMaker Studio, Unity engine, etc as utilized for some GayMaker: Studio PS4 PKGs including the Deltarune.pkg port. :geek:

Download: scever_patch.exe (Latest Version) / GIT

From the Tweets below: A little something for the PS4 scene, IDK if done before. It patches the *** version of ELFs, so you can run 5.50 *** ELF on a 5.05, something like that... Assuming there was no major *** change. Thanks to SilicaDevs and tester NagatoRevenge

And from the README.md, to quote: scever_patch

Patches the sce_version and sce_param of a PS4 Elf
Code:
usage:  scever_patch module<.elf/.prx> <05008001>
NOTE: THIS MUST BE A DECRYPTED ELF!

Why does this exist if it doesn't work on Encrypted games?

It can be used to run newer version of GM Studio, Unity engine, or normal *** compiled elf that require a newer *** to run.

Example: Deltarune.pkg

Thanks to SilicaDevs and NagatoRevenge

SCEVer_Patch SCE_Version & SCE_Param PS4 ELF Patcher by Dots-TB.jpg

Comments

You cannot dump this, or any game thats above 5.05, simply because you dont have kernel exploit and dumper...

So until devs dont release 6.xx exploit, no new games, we have what works on 5.05 or lower, and only that.

And they probably will newer (or not so soon) release anything, so dont hope, update and play games like its meant to be, now is pointless keep your console on low fw and waiting fir something that will newer come, or come too late...

I have over 300 games at 5.05, of course, I will not play them all, but I'm sure while I'm playing the ones I'm interested in something will already come out.

So there's no need to force something to do that does not depend on us! It will come out sooner or later, but it will certainly come out. Until then, enjoy what you have.

And yes, I will not update my console to play 5 current titles!

Not hater, just being realistic, and saying my opinion - 5.05 is way to old firnware for us who have console from beginning, as for me, i already have everyting that interest me on bluray, and that i can play on ofw console, really dont need jailbreak.

Only point im saying is, if jailbreak dont follow as much as possible firnware releases and new games requirements, it becomes less and less useful as time goes by....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back