Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding his FontFaceSet Vulnerability PoC, PS4 9.00 Userland / WebKit Entry Point and the 9.00 PS4 Jailbreak POOBS4 Exploit yesterday PS4 Scene developer @sleirsgoevy (Github) shared on Twitter some serve_img.sh / unserve_img.sh scripts to enable mass storage emulation on rooted Android Samsung phones to emulate plugging / unplugging the device for those seeking to avoid using a physical USB drive. 📲

Inserting / removing the fake drive at the right time has been tested successfully on a Samsung A6 and Samsung J3 Pro among other rooted Android mobile devices that are able to emulate USB drives in the Tweets below, and he also notes you can try using DriveDroid or USB Mountr apps as well.

Below are some more Droid-related articles sorted by date with the oldest first for those interested, and from gist.github.com:
Script for enabling mass storage emulation on rooted Samsung phones:

[B]serve_img.sh[/B]:
Code:
A=/sys/class/android_usb/android0

set -x
killall -STOP adbd
sleep 1
echo 0 > $A/enable
echo mass_storage > $A/functions
echo disk > $A/f_mass_storage/luns
echo 1 > $A/enable
sleep 1
echo 0 > $A/enable
echo "$1" > $A/f_mass_storage/lun0/file
echo 1 > $A/enable
[B]unserve_img.sh[/B]:
Code:
A=/sys/class/android_usb/android0

set -x
echo 0 > $A/enable
echo mtp,acm,ffs > $A/functions
echo 1 > $A/enable
killall -CONT adbd
Script for Rooted Android Samsung Devices by Sleirsgoevy to Avoid a USB Drive.jpg

Comments

I have a legit question... I have a few pi zero w lying around my house. Would an AIO solution be possible with one of those? I'd honestly love to just have a pi zero do everything (host exploit and all), and connect my tablet to the SSID created by pi zero to get the mod menu.

@mazinas Hey, tbh, I am not that familiar, I use s21, and I was afraid to root it, so I dont lose all features.. I will look into it, because I was dying it to use some xposed modules also.

@dIGIMAN Well, it is not quite the same, I use phone as a main driver, for bank apps, wave2pay.. So it is pretty important. I dont know if you can get it back if you trigger Knox on s21. While PS4JB is only temporary, you will always have a choice. But if you have some spare old J3 or J4, okay why not..

More amazing achievements! The more the merrier for me...For sure. Remember further development often occur from initial findings. ;)

Maybe from this ...Very Great things may come to light ? Quite possible... So never underestimate 1st findings.. Thanks OP and keep them rolling in. :idea:

Best Regards,

New here, please forgive my ignorance. I'm trying to utilize the search function for articles relating to the automation of the JB process on PS4 9.0 with no luck.

Any direction on this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
ReserveNinja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back