Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter PSXHAX       24      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

I have two problems:

If I want to edit my sentence or an adding to it.. I can't edit it.

And why do I post it once and If I post again less than 1 minutes.. I have to wait for 400 seconds or something before I can post other one ? Just curious. I hope that I am not abuse the forum before because I dont think I did. If I did then my apologises. Thanks.

for the first,we all have the issue. i think editing will come back soon. backend work still ongoing probably.

for the second, if i understood correctly it has to do with server overload issues.

We never allow editing beyond 5 minutes on posts due to spammers and rage-quitters... what happens is they make posts then later go back and trash our forum by editing them adding spam sites or things that break our rules like adult pics, swearing, etc.

The 10-minute flood check is for the Staff to keep up due to the influx of members since the 4.05 hacks, if things slow down we'll lower it of course... right now the ratio is like 700+ members vs 1-4 Staff members online most times which is unbalanced enough so we want to give the hard-working Staff a fair chance to keep up. ;)

When I type my comment and click send. All is done and I do the next comment somewhere else after 30 seconds or 1 minutes later.. I got this message:

The following error occurred: You must wait at least 358 seconds before performing this action.

I am confused.

That's normal, the flood check for posts is currently set at 10 minutes between them... or 600 seconds and the timer will count down how much is left. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back