Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 6, 2019 at 5:23 PM       30      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously we've covered a PS4GearSystem Emulator Demo, PS4GearSystem Emulator Port and following his PGEN Sega Genesis / MegaDrive Emulator Port PlayStation 4 developer @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) released a Sega Master System (SMS) PSP Emulator for PS4 with details below. (y)

Download: Emu_SMS_(PSP).pkg (118.81 MB) / UP9000-CUSC00000_00-UCUS987020000001-A0100-V0101.pkg (180.75 MB - With Full ROMset) / SMS 2 PS4: Sega Master System Emulator v1.1 on PS4 by Markus95

Below is a Sega Master System PSP Emulator on PS4 demonstration video from his YouTube Channel, and to quote from his blog post on Logic-Sunrise.com, roughly translated: Emu Master System on PS4

Here is a new emulator available for our dear PS4. This time I used PSP emulation to make SMS + compatible (Master System emulator on PSP) on the latest Sony console.

This emulator works on all models and firmwares PS4 jailbroken, you will add your own roms in .zip or sms format, it is also possible to change the background of the emulator if you are interested (background.png).

All the games do not work at 100%, there are some small bugs here and there for some titles, you can also set some options in the emulator menu (L1 + R1) to improve your gaming experience (full screen, better sound, speed of emulation etc ...)

Tutorial:
  • Decompile Emu_SMS_(PSP).pkg with FAKE_PKG_Generator (orbis-pub-chk.exe) password (00000000000000000000000000000000)
  • In the folder data / retrieve the image.iso file
  • Open this image.iso file with winrar
  • Add your roms in PSP_GAME / SYSDIR /
  • Then create the iso with UMD Generator that you rename well image.iso
  • Rebuild the FPKG with the new image.iso file including your own ROMs with the same password (00000000000000000000000000000000).
PS: Per source I can announce the coming of a future Neo-Geo Emulator CD soon :p more info here.
Im Working on NeoGeo CD emu, wait a PKG.
Sega Master System (SMS) PSP Emulator for PS4 by Markus95.jpg

Comments

Tested working sounds are a bit off but the games play fine. It's also easier to add your roms using magic iso.

• Unpack with PS4PKGViewer then double click on the Emu_SMS_(PSP) folder.
  • Rename the folder CUSC00000 to CUSC00000-app.
  • Then and your roms to the image file.
  • Then drag then CUSC00000-app into GenGP4 that will make a new file.
  • Drag that new file into orbis-pub-gen hit build select your output path hit enter then wait for the pkg to be made.
  • Using Magic Iso to add your roms.
  • Drag the image file into magic Iso
  • Double click on the PSP_GAME folder then Double click on the SYSDIR folder.
  • Then right-click on the screen go to add files pick your roms.
  • Then click on file save that's it.

im lost ive tried doing as u said but no joy ..wish there was a video i could follow once i see it done once id know for next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back