Category Random Stuff       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 25, 2016 at 11:47 PM       2,302       2            
I saw this on the Interweb and being the Seinfeld fan I am wanted to share it here. :D

Topher Grace recently edited an unofficial Seinfeld Reunion using clip footage from Curb Your Enthusiasm.

In the episode it was taken from, Larry David agrees to reunite all of the old cast members including Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander, Michael Richards, and Wayne “Newman” Knight onscreen.

From the video clip's description, to quote: "I edited all the Seinfeld scenes from Curb season 7 into one episode. It’s more like a radio play, but if you sew together all the dialogue from audition scenes, read-throughs and rehearsals together... a 9 minute hint at what the plot of a reunion might have been."

After watching the Seinfeld Reunion snippet, I think it did a great job portraying what Seinfeld would have been like after the series ended... and, it included a hilariously ironic finish... check it out Seinfeld fans! :p
Seinfeld_Reunion.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Haha.. yeah, still it's nice to see a glimpse into Seinfeld with all of them being a bit older... like we all are now :eek:

Recent Articles
PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.51 is Now Live, Don't Update!
Proceeding their 7.50 PS4 OFW today Sony pushed live yet another PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.51 stability update... making the PlayStation 4 the most stable video game console to date...
PlayStation Store Double Discounts PSN Promotion Begins Today
Starting today through June 10th, PlayStation Plus members can save more during Sony's latest PlayStation Store Double Discounts promotional PSN sale on PS4 titles including Assassin's Creed...
Friday The 13th: The Game PS4 5.05 RTM Trainer by GrimDoe
Happy Late Memorial Day ! The maniac behind the mask is back, to seek his revengeance onto all those that gets in his way, on his massacre killing spree. 😱 On my previous release back in October...
Minecraft Dungeons Battles Onto New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Inspired by classic dungeon crawlers, get ready to begin a new quest in the action adventure game Minecraft Dungeons, set in the unmistakable blocky Minecraft universe next week on PlayStation 4...