Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 25, 2016 at 11:47 PM       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this on the Interweb and being the Seinfeld fan I am wanted to share it here. :D

Topher Grace recently edited an unofficial Seinfeld Reunion using clip footage from Curb Your Enthusiasm.

In the episode it was taken from, Larry David agrees to reunite all of the old cast members including Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander, Michael Richards, and Wayne “Newman” Knight onscreen.

From the video clip's description, to quote: "I edited all the Seinfeld scenes from Curb season 7 into one episode. It’s more like a radio play, but if you sew together all the dialogue from audition scenes, read-throughs and rehearsals together... a 9 minute hint at what the plot of a reunion might have been."

After watching the Seinfeld Reunion snippet, I think it did a great job portraying what Seinfeld would have been like after the series ended... and, it included a hilariously ironic finish... check it out Seinfeld fans! :p
Seinfeld_Reunion.jpg

Comments

Haha.. yeah, still it's nice to see a glimpse into Seinfeld with all of them being a bit older... like we all are now :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back