Category Random Stuff       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 25, 2016 at 11:47 PM       2,186       2            
I saw this on the Interweb and being the Seinfeld fan I am wanted to share it here. :D

Topher Grace recently edited an unofficial Seinfeld Reunion using clip footage from Curb Your Enthusiasm.

In the episode it was taken from, Larry David agrees to reunite all of the old cast members including Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander, Michael Richards, and Wayne “Newman” Knight onscreen.

From the video clip's description, to quote: "I edited all the Seinfeld scenes from Curb season 7 into one episode. It’s more like a radio play, but if you sew together all the dialogue from audition scenes, read-throughs and rehearsals together... a 9 minute hint at what the plot of a reunion might have been."

After watching the Seinfeld Reunion snippet, I think it did a great job portraying what Seinfeld would have been like after the series ended... and, it included a hilariously ironic finish... check it out Seinfeld fans! :p
Seinfeld_Reunion.jpg

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Haha.. yeah, still it's nice to see a glimpse into Seinfeld with all of them being a bit older... like we all are now :eek:

Recent Articles
Mini Motor Racing X Races to PS4 and PlayStation VR Next Week
Next week the arcade-inspired racer Mini Motor Racing X speeds to both PS4 and PlayStation VR on December 17th adding weapons, co-op and classic features including Mini Motor career mode, dozens...
PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.01 is Now Live, Don't Update!
It figures Sony wouldn't let the holidays roll by without giving the PlayStation 4 scene a present worthy of regifting, and today following their previous PS4 OFW update comes PS4 System Software...
Resident Evil 3 Returns to PlayStation 4 on April 3rd, 2020
In the footsteps of Resident Evil 2 on PS4 comes Capcom's return to Raccoon City in Resident Evil 3 arriving on PlayStation 4 next April 3rd, 2020! 🦝 Here are some RE3 PS4 screenshots alongside...
Sony PlayStation State of Play Live Stream for December 10th, 2019
Today as scheduled Sony held their last PlayStation State of Play December 2019 conference for the year, with a recap of the live stream and video game highlights below for those who missed it...