Buy, Sell and Trade       Thread starter demonfish       461       1
Status
Not open for further replies.

demonfish

Contributor
Verified
Just want your thoughts guys, I will soon have in my hand a few PS4 PRO 1TB Star wars battlefront 2 limited editions Brand New and sealed , boxed.

I am pretty sure that the firmware on these are 4.7-or 4.73.. I was looking for £400 per unit and postage cost. Do you think this is reasonable ? Thanks for any feedback.

Will be getting the 2 consoles delivered in a day or two and I have these listed on eBay for £440 and £19.99 P/P.

If any member wants 1 I can give them a discount and if they PM me on ebay and ask for a PSXHAX member discount.. I will sell for £400 + £19.99 P/P in UK. I can send worldwide also but will have to get an update on worldwide Postage and insurance costs.

You guys know what this console is capable of and is extremely rare, so don't ask for silly discount prices as this price is more than fair for this console deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent Articles
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PS4 Mod Menu 1.23 is Now Available
Earlier this week we saw some GTA V PS4 Mod Menu 2020 Demos, and today PlayStation 4 scene developer @CustomHooker shared via Twitter a Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PS4 Mod Menu 1.23 with help...
PlayStation Store's Totally Digital Sale Live with Savings on PSN Games
Get set to awaken a mysterious power within to save the world in Indivisible, make a daring escape with a little help from a friend in A Way Out or fight your way through the perfect run in the...
PlayStation 5 User Interface (PS5 UI) Rumored Image Leak Surfaces
An image that is rumored to be a screenshot of the current PlayStation 5 User Interface (PS5 UI) has reportedly leaked by an Anonymous game studio employee on the popular 4Chan bulletin board. 🤩...
Frost4 (PS4 Frostbite Engine) Toolkit & GNMF (BA2) Tools by SockNastre
Recently developer SockNastre made available on Github both a Frost4 Toolkit for modifying the proprietary Frostbite engine on PS4 alongside some BethesdaArchive2 GNMF tools to read / write in...