xX_Evilnat_Xx, which is a multifunctional PS3 homebrew tool that assists in accessing Sony's PlayStation Network for online gaming on PS3 custom firmware.
The tool also clears your PS3 history files that are sent to Sony's severs upon PSN login and hides certain custom firmware files. You can also patch your consoleID.
Download: SEN Enabler v5.9.3 [CEX-DEX] [4.78].rar (6.43 MB) / SEN Enabler v5.9.3 [CEX-DEX] [4.78].rar (Mirror) / SEN Enabler v5.9.3 [CEX-DEX] [4.78].rar (Mirror #2) / SEN Enabler v5.9.3 [CEX-DEX] [4.78].rar (Mirror #3) / Playstation Store [FULL] [4.XX by Evilnat].rar (31.84 MB) / SEN Enabler v6.0.1 [CEX-DEX] [4.80].rar (6.4 MB) / SEN Enabler v6.0.1 [CEX-DEX] [4.80].rar (Mirror) / SEN Enabler v6.0.1 [CEX-DEX] [4.80].rar (Mirror #2) / SEN Enabler v6.0.1 [CEX-DEX] [4.80].rar (Mirror #3)
What does this do?
SEN Enabler v6.0.1
- Enables/disables SEN/PSN access
- Spoof to last version/9.99/custom spoof
- Disables any other spoof and spoof fix
- Patchs all with one button (Less MAC)
- Shows PS3 data
- Shows help/credits menu
- Changes language to English, Spanish, French, Polish, Russian, Deutsch, Italian, Danish, Brazilian and Portuguese
- Deletes important files sent to Sony
- Hides PS3 data
- Patches MAC
- Patches ConsoleID
- Patches PSID
- Patches TargetID
- Patches data from USB
- Turns off the PS3
- Restarts PS3
- Fix Cobra hash
- Exit to XMB
SEN Enabler v5.9.3
- [Previous] Spoof to 4.80 (Online works again)
- Fixed bug while changing XMB mode (Empty GAME tab)
- Added support for CFWs 4.78 DEX
- Updated Cobra data for CFWs 4.78 CEX/DEX
- SEN Plugin updated to v2.0
For those who doesn't know how to enable SEN access, go to SEN/PSN Options and select Enable SEN/PSN access and not Custom spoof, 9.99 Spoof is not created to go online, so if you are using it DON'T LOG IN ON SEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AND NEVER ENABLE PS3'S NETWORK!!
Remember to use Charles Proxy now along with SEN Enabler and block three URLs (you can add more if you want), this software will minimize ban risk, but a ban is not 100% avoided on CFW.
URLs to block:
Block all these URLs on Charles or similar:
Thanks to Annonymous Hack, XxZer0ModZxX, Orion and ZrandiScene for his help (If i'm missing someone sorry, but there are a lot of people
- https://es.np.adproxy.ndmdhs.com:443 (Maybe you need to change "es" to your region, "us", etc...)
IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW
Source / Support: PSX-Place.com