Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKG Games.
Category PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter mobile1199       Start date May 8, 2016 at 2:29 PM       10,883       2            
Recently, following his previous update PlayStation 3 developer Evilnat released a new version of SEN Enabler with 4.80 support bringing it to SEN Enabler v6.0.2 CEX-DEX 4.80 for PS3 CFW users.

Features:
  • Change or Replace (console ID , Mac address , Target ID)
  • Ability to view full information about console
  • Clear console history
  • Safe to use PSN
  • Plugin for Use Features in XMB
SEN Enabler v6.0.2 Changelog: via Pastebin
  • Added support for CFWs 4.80 CEX/DEX
  • Updated Cobra for Rebug 4.78/4.80
Thanks to Joonie, AnnonymousHack, ZrandiScene and SOS_VZLA_LIBRE for his help

Download Links:
Thanks to B7U3 C50SS for the tip in the PSXHAX Shoutbox also! :D
SEN Enabler v6.0.2.jpg

Comments

mobile1199

be nightmare
Contributor
no problem , I like to help the others :D and a lot of thanks for who edited my post because now It's more better and also more complete than my post :rolleyes:

Recent Articles
PlayStation 5 Amazon Page Goes Live with PS5 Weight Listed
Each passing day draws us closer to the Holiday 2020 launch for Sony's next-gen PlayStation 5 video gaming console, and today online sales giant Amazon.com put live their PS5 page just days after...
Ubisoft Forward: Far Cry 6 World Premiere Trailer & More New Videos!
Those who missed the Ubisoft Forward event can check out the World Premiere Trailer video for Far Cry 6 which is slated to hit PS5 on February 18, 2021, over 30 minutes of actual gameplay from...
PS4 6.72 Payload Ports, Updated Mira Project Support & ELF / Loader
Following yesterday's PS4 6.72 Payload Ports by @Al Azif on Github, this weekend kiwidoggie added 6.72 support updating Mira Project to include 4.74, 5.01, 5.03, 5.05 and 6.72 Passing Builds with...
PS4 Payload Injector 2.1 Windows GUI Application by TheWizWiki
We've seen several PS4 Payload Injectors over the years including NetCat GUI, PlayStation 4 Tool, PS4 Tool.apk, Payload Injector PS4, PS4 Memory Editor & ELF Loader, PS4 Avatar Injector, PS4...