Category PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter mobile1199       Start date May 8, 2016 at 2:29 PM       10,127       2            
Recently, following his previous update PlayStation 3 developer Evilnat released a new version of SEN Enabler with 4.80 support bringing it to SEN Enabler v6.0.2 CEX-DEX 4.80 for PS3 CFW users.

Features:
  • Change or Replace (console ID , Mac address , Target ID)
  • Ability to view full information about console
  • Clear console history
  • Safe to use PSN
  • Plugin for Use Features in XMB
SEN Enabler v6.0.2 Changelog: via Pastebin
  • Added support for CFWs 4.80 CEX/DEX
  • Updated Cobra for Rebug 4.78/4.80
Thanks to Joonie, AnnonymousHack, ZrandiScene and SOS_VZLA_LIBRE for his help

Download Links:
Thanks to B7U3 C50SS for the tip in the PSXHAX Shoutbox also! :D
SEN Enabler v6.0.2.jpg

Comments

mobile1199

be nightmare
Contributor
no problem , I like to help the others :D and a lot of thanks for who edited my post because now It's more better and also more complete than my post :rolleyes:

Recent Articles
Mednafen PS4 PKG Port of Multi-system Emulator Arrives via Markus95
Following the Mednafen PS4 Emulator Demos earlier in the month, this weekend tester @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) made available via Twitter a Mednafen PS4 PKG Port (mednafen.pkg) by Znullptr (aka...
Sony Holographic Display Patent and Voxon Photonics 3D Demos
This past Tuesday Sony officially unveiled the PS5 console, and recently a Sony Holographic Display Screen patent from September 2019 surfaced leading to speculation on whether the new 3D...
RemotePlayPrototype: PS4 Remote Play Protocol Tool by Grill2010
Since his previous PSJoy Project for PC / Android devices and following the Chiaki free and open source PS4 Remote Play Client release from thestr4ng3r, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @grill2010...
PS5 Backward Compatibility May Not Support All PS4 Game Titles Yet
Previously we saw initial reports that PS5 backward compatibility with PS4, PS3, PS2 and PSX titles may be in development, followed by specifically PS4 Game Support on PlayStation 5 with...