Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 15, 2017 at 11:36 PM       22      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his GTAV PS4 Mod Menu for offline use, today PlayStation 3 developers Joren Van Hee and @2much4u have released an update to their paid online GTA V PS3 Mod Menu bringing it to Serendipity 4.5. :ninja:

Below is a video demo of the Serendipity 4.5 GTA 5 Mod Menu for PS3 thanks to CesaRomero MODZ.

Download: SerendipityGTA.com / Features Listing

Finally, courtesy of @SockNastez comes some interesting PlayStation 3 online ban tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox, as follows to quote: Here are things people don't realize:
  • First off Sony's servers look at the PS3s CA Cert to see if it's on a lower firmware spoofing. If it is BAN. Most games like GTA V actually have their own CFW and mod detecting files. If you play online on DEX that is something Sony can see and ban you for.
  • PSNPatch only helps it doesn't make you some modding god who can't get banned.
  • About the IP ban yes, they will ban your IP so you can't access playstation.com if you get banned.
Serendipity 4.5 GTA V PS3 Mod Menu Updated by Joren and 2much4u.jpg

Comments

@Cecil2016 ok if you're saying it can show me an eboot that can do it!! where is it? let me see an example! PROOF ... where is it?? because in ALL these years there is NOT one instance ever where anybody has run 2 sprx at once. There is no video, no tutorial, nothing.

you would think even with paid menu's that you could do that, that somebody would have figured out how to run serendipity and lexicon at the same time... but the ps3 eboots NONE of them are capable of this.

Now , before you post anything else im just going to mention something ... update.rpf ... I'll explain later ... now lets see that eboot.

Download the eboot Open it with notepad ++ and search for sprx and then come talk to me again and people do have the tools to do this but they don't give them to stains like us

Now I'm going to head to bed because where I live it's 12:17 a.m. so goodnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back