Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 15, 2017 at 11:36 PM       22      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his GTAV PS4 Mod Menu for offline use, today PlayStation 3 developers Joren Van Hee and @2much4u have released an update to their paid online GTA V PS3 Mod Menu bringing it to Serendipity 4.5. :ninja:

Below is a video demo of the Serendipity 4.5 GTA 5 Mod Menu for PS3 thanks to CesaRomero MODZ.

Download: SerendipityGTA.com / Features Listing

Finally, courtesy of @SockNastez comes some interesting PlayStation 3 online ban tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox, as follows to quote: Here are things people don't realize:
  • First off Sony's servers look at the PS3s CA Cert to see if it's on a lower firmware spoofing. If it is BAN. Most games like GTA V actually have their own CFW and mod detecting files. If you play online on DEX that is something Sony can see and ban you for.
  • PSNPatch only helps it doesn't make you some modding god who can't get banned.
  • About the IP ban yes, they will ban your IP so you can't access playstation.com if you get banned.
Serendipity 4.5 GTA V PS3 Mod Menu Updated by Joren and 2much4u.jpg

Comments

As you may have noticed I'm not a big fan of 'anything' paid myself, but @2much4u is a well-known developer so I don't want to blackball or exclude his news solely because of that either.

There may come a time when the only public PlayStation 4 Jailbreak to run game backups will be some lameass Re-DRM PS4 dongle, and even though I can't stand those nor the people behind them we'll still report on their news... typically what starts out paid ends up free once the scene gets hold of it :D

My IP have been banned by SONY, but that is not because I used my ps3 online...

Sony bans ip when you try to hack their servers.
GTA V bans account/psn account/console (idps)
BO3 bans account/mac address
BO2 bans console/psn account

I had no idea wow thanks for the tip but i always thought that PSNPatch helps your ps3 even if your on cfw. is there anymore recommendations that you offer for playing on psn?

It would mean a lot if you can reply back.

My IP have been banned by SONY, but that is not because I used my ps3 online...

Sony bans ip when you try to hack their servers.
GTA V bans account/psn account/console (idps)
BO3 bans account/mac address
BO2 bans console/psn account
I had this issue due to anonymous mod menu and webman counteracting my psn patch once I adjusted webman setting for idps then just unplug your router and re plug it after 10mins will usually generate you a fresh ip.

I've not had any accounts banned am still online and also I've allways has psn patch enabled which has just been updated since 01, 2017 and so I've allways spoofed idps and hidden sys calls before booting into any online anything
I've seemed to notice with any current mod menus the problem lies within the eboot supplied as they'll all boot but not all work online due to gta 1.27 update around December 2016 which patched many of us out I've tried the rpf method and can load any menu offline I'm in middle of trying to decrypt the 1.27 rpf file with liberty V and also the eboot method with sprx I'm looking at decrypting the 1.27 eboot file also and I'll keep you all posted

I had this issue due to anonymous mod menu and webman counteracting my psn patch once I adjusted webman setting for idps then just unplug your router and re plug it after 10mins will usually generate you a fresh ip.

I've not had any accounts banned am still online and also I've allways has psn patch enabled which has just been updated since 01, 2017 and so I've allways spoofed idps and hidden sys calls before booting into any online anything
I've seemed to notice with any current mod menus the problem lies within the eboot supplied as they'll all boot but not all work online due to gta 1.27 update around December 2016 which patched many of us out I've tried the rpf method and can load any menu offline I'm in middle of trying to decrypt the 1.27 rpf file with liberty V and also the eboot method with sprx I'm looking at decrypting the 1.27 eboot file also and I'll keep you all posted

On newer internet boxes, we can't reset IP at reboot.
SONY unbanned my IP !

And I use GTA V 1.27 online without problem.
You need to go there and download the good eboot.bin :
CEX : http://www.mediafire.com/file/cyt1btigvgdkv32/EBOOT_CEX_BYPASS_1.27.BIN
DEX : http://www.mediafire.com/file/zqzij6yzb9qik0w/EBOOT_DEX_BYPASS_1.27.BIN

And use a 1.27 update.rpf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back