Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter BwE       21      
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lidor Baum
you need a picture of qwertyoruiop's desk to find the 5.55 exploit.

@lestasmsc
what I mean by "just" is it is not a "server" board or cpu. with the ps4s I buy them faulty/broken and fix them so its very cheap to find ones on lower firmwares.

that way you can keep some on old firmwares and update one to the latest so you never miss out on all the new games and sell others for a small profit.

@BwE
I started with 2tb and freenas 10 years ago so give it time and your 10 will turn into 20 and so on. its all Linux iso's on my server, the drives are just labeled wrong ;) so its not worth sharing a copy.

I thought I would add another pic of my work bench where I pull crap apart and destroy it :LOL:

wrk.jpg

The only work bench photo I could muster.

flashing.jpg

@stooged you're the one responsible for snatching up all the dead ps4s on ebay? Bastard! Also why aren't we best mates? I want all those Linux isos, i'll meet you down at the pub.

Thanks... Monitor is lg 34UM68

I also have retro area (msx, commodore 64, master system, mega drive, super nes, n64, gamecube and saturn) .. photos nex time...

I wanted to post this in a separate thread of it's own but for some reason I cannot create threads. Can a mod please give me permissions to do this. Also can they create a hardware modifications \ mods section in the PS4 forum area.

Anyway here and here are a few of my past and present console mods.

There are no plans for additional forum sections in the near future and only Staff and Devs can start new threads, but this topic is fine for sharing both PC and console mods with everyone. :D

omg my dream are live in usa, i don't have much things because the price in brazil are much high, but i have an i3 8gb pc, one ps4 slim, an xbox classic the first model, one dreamcast with my personal mod (a vga-box made with one motherboard, connect in dreamcast and have all dreamcast video mods in the same box, just switch a button to use other video mod), an ps3 slim and my best friend ps1 i have since 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back