Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're seeking something oldskool to play on your Jailbroken PlayStation 4 this weekend, recently Jhonson94296749 via Twitter made available a Silent Hill: Origins PS2 to PS4 PKG he converted featuring a higher resolution and fixed graphics among others worth a try with a related video below from @Vika2364 aka Vika_Captive's Vika GameRoom YouTube Channel who also goes by gamershhh_vika on Twitter! šŸ˜ƒ

Download: SHOPS4.rar (2.68 GB - Silent Hill Origins .pkg) / OBS2PS4.rar (1.61 GB - OBSCURE 2.pkg) / MIDNIGHTC3GVPS4.7z (4.1 GB - MIDNIGHTC3.pkg)

:idea: Those who haven't done so yet can get a Verified Badge to access pre-built PS2 to PS4 PKGs / PlayStation 4 PKGs using the Member Verification Guide, and below are some previous articles that may also be of interest sorted by date with the oldest first:
Silent Hill Origins PS2toPS4

Gameplay on my PS4 Pro. Widescreen + Extras Unlock (Noise Filter Off) + No black Borders! Test with on\off fog and bright boost!

Silent Hil Origins PS2 to PS4 PKG with Higher Resolution & Fixed Graphics.jpg

Comments

@Fatalgame Hey I too was looking all over for GT4. Then like a month ago I finally found a PS2toPS4 pkg of it and was super excited.

But once you try and get a License in the game on the 6th trial (the one where you have to complete the whole course with the pace car) once you make the first right hand turn halfway through the game goes all crazy it pixelates all different colors and becomes unplayable.

I tried everything imaginable to get passed this but its just not playable if you cant even acquire a license. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back