Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're seeking something oldskool to play on your Jailbroken PlayStation 4 this weekend, recently Jhonson94296749 via Twitter made available a Silent Hill: Origins PS2 to PS4 PKG he converted featuring a higher resolution and fixed graphics among others worth a try with a related video below from @Vika2364 aka Vika_Captive's Vika GameRoom YouTube Channel who also goes by gamershhh_vika on Twitter! šŸ˜ƒ

Download: SHOPS4.rar (2.68 GB - Silent Hill Origins .pkg) / OBS2PS4.rar (1.61 GB - OBSCURE 2.pkg) / MIDNIGHTC3GVPS4.7z (4.1 GB - MIDNIGHTC3.pkg)

:idea: Those who haven't done so yet can get a Verified Badge to access pre-built PS2 to PS4 PKGs / PlayStation 4 PKGs using the Member Verification Guide, and below are some previous articles that may also be of interest sorted by date with the oldest first:
Silent Hill Origins PS2toPS4

Gameplay on my PS4 Pro. Widescreen + Extras Unlock (Noise Filter Off) + No black Borders! Test with on\off fog and bright boost!

Silent Hil Origins PS2 to PS4 PKG with Higher Resolution & Fixed Graphics.jpg

Comments

@stripnwild
Yeah, I've made a ton myself. I just didn't see these exact ones anywhere.

There are definitely people that haven't disclosed their findings though. I wasn't sure I'd this person let their settings be known (or if these games didn't emulate well before this person).

@cerci bright looks great in some areas, but yes, in some areas its too bright! So that's why i have two versions for play - original one with Widescreen + Extras Unlock + Noise Filter Off (with keep darkness in areas) and bright boost version (fun to play after you finish game first time)

By the way i create twitter about game stuff: gamershhh_vika

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back