Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 28, 2017 at 5:07 AM       12      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we have a few demo videos, the first being a Single User Shooting Game from the Sony PS4 *** leak (removed) running on a TestKit courtesy of PS4 developer @MrNiato on Twitter who states the following about it in the caption to quote:

"This is a Simple Shooting Game from Sony's *** which is.... fun to play but laggy. I won't give download link sorry."

Download: IV0002-CUSA99990_00-SIMPLESHOOTINGA1-A0100-V0100.pkg (77.44 MB) via Sili / SIMPLESHOOTINGAM.rar (4.05 OFW) (78.23 MB)

The other demonstration video comes from PS4 developer @GrimDoe in the forums HERE, which is a MK XL demo running on PS4 4.05 OFW showcasing the Debug Menu... check them both out below! :D

[PS4 Testkit] Simple Shooting Game from Sony
MK XL/4.05/Debug Menu/
MK XL Game Update Patch (1.00 to 1.04) /Debug Menu/P$4 4.05 OFW
Finally, below is a simple way to code your own C# tool known as PS4DLL RTM with details from MrNiato as follows, to quote:

Download: PS4DLL RTM + Sample.zip (595 KB)

Today I bring you a C# library which allow you to code easily your RTM tool for PlayStation 4. This library include the PS4Lib by BISOON but also include something new like an addresses library.

In this Library you will be allow to put your own offset and bytes like you can see on the pictures so it will be very easy to code your tool and share your offsets with the rest of the community. I share this project in open source and I have included a sample to help to understand how it work. You can create the most complete library for your RTM Tool, I left some example on the library like the offset I use on BO3 1.23 & 1.26.

You can also grab offsets from .cht files and include them in the library to code your own tool.

Some code to help you :

Connect to the PS4 :
Code:
try
{
Connection.ConnectPS4(textBox1.Text);
MessageBox.Show("Connected");
Connection.Notify(222, "Sample PS4Dll RTM");
}
catch(Exception)
{
MessageBox.Show("Error");
}
Attach the process :
Code:
try
{
Connection.AttachProcess();
MessageBox.Show("Attached");
}
catch (Exception)
{
MessageBox.Show("Error");
}
Send Memory :
Code:
Send.SetMemory(Address.BO3_126_Zombie.GodMode, Address.BO3_126_Zombie.Bytes.EnableGodMode);
PS4DLL RTM + Sample 1.png
PS4DLL RTM + Sample 2.png
PS4DLL RTM + Sample 3.png

Currently games supported :
  • Black ops 3 Zombie (1.23 & 1.26).
  • Infinite Warfare Zombie (1.00).
  • Dragon Ball XenoReverse 2 (1.00).
Simple Shooting Game PS4 TestKit, MK XL PS4 4.05 Debug Menu Demos.jpg

Comments

In My Video
That is The Need For Speed Rivals Game Update 1.03 PKG. File Installed it and It Works Great!

In My Video
That is The Need For Speed Rivals Game Update 1.03 PKG. File Installed it and It Works Great!

Wondering that nobody was asking: you say nfs update and we see mkxl ... Mistake? Or did you modify the pkg content and swapped it with the mkxl files with the recent keys or something similar?

Aaah ok thanks! So am I right with the following assumptions: In your mkxl update video, the console is on v4.05?

And you have installed mkxl from bd and then installed the update using the kernel exploit and debugsettings payload and installed the regular mkxl update package that usually would like to have firmware 5.03 but it is still running on 4.05?

Would be great to know :)

Hi all,

I built the Shooting Gallery Sample from DevKit and thought I would post it for ya'll since I haven't seen it spread around much. Only works with later HEN versions, may have issues with earlier ones. Enjoy!

Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back