Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter SnakePlissken       Start date Jan 31, 2019 at 2:59 PM       2,413       18            
Since my Brutal PS4 DooM 2.5.pkg homebrew earlier this week, today I present to you Snake Ball!

A game where you must roll your Snake Ball to the "You Win!" Block, but be forewarned: "the obstacle course may be difficult."

Special thanks to @DEFAULTDNB for closed alpha testing...

Download: ED1633-NPXX10129_00-0000000000000000-A0100-V0100.pkg (89.5 MB)
  • Left stick = roll's your snake ball
  • Triangle = jump
NOTE: This is the first release and its a WIP (Work In Progress)

Here is some video footage from my YouTube Channel of a gameplay walk-through demonstration (prior to compilation to PS4 PKG)

Snake Ball PS4 Homebrew play-through in editor
Snake Ball PS4 Homebrew PKG, Play Demo in Editor by SnakePlissken.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
PS Vita System Software / Firmware 3.71 Update, Blocks Trinity Exploit!
Following their previous PS Vita System Software update, today Sony released a PlayStation Vita Firmware 3.71 update which scene developer TheFloW has confirmed fixes all of the bugs used in the...
Four Weeks of PSN Deals During PlayStation Store's Summer Sale
Hot on the heels of their PlayStation Store Flash Sale, today Sony announced savings of up to 75% off on select PSN titles including FIFA 19 Ultimate Edition, Grand Theft Auto V, Tom Clancy's The...
Deadpool 60 FPS Mod PS4 Package (PKG) by Wastelander121
Last week he made available a Dishonored: Definitive Edition 60 FPS Mod PS4 PKG, and today @Wastelander121 returns bringing a Deadpool 60 FPS Mod PS4 PKG (CUSA-03528) via Twitter with a...
Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot & Wolfenstein: Youngblood Join Latest PS4 Games
PlayStation VR fans can expect to see Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot arrive on PS VR while Wolfenstein: Youngblood hits PS4... both on July 26th: :) Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot puts you in the action on...