Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 3, 2023 at 4:17 PM       18      
Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend the PS4 Fake Packages (FPKGs) released include a Sniper Elite 5 v1.27 PS4 FPKG by @opoisso893 on Twitter with help from @golemnight alongside a Detroit: Become Human Demo PS4 FPKG and a PS4 Theme PKG plus PS4 Theme FPKG (Test) by DeveloperPS4Pro aka DeveloperPS5 on Twitter (who recently offered some PS4 & PS5 TestKit / DevKit PUP Updates to obtain a PS4 Pro TestKit Model DUH-T7000AA at $1,255.14) for use with PS4 Jailbroken consoles in the PS4Scene. :D

Those interested in supporting the continued PlayStation 4 game backporting efforts can do so via the private area release topics for Verified Members, or by following and sending backport893 a DM on Twitter for current donation options. 💗

This comes proceeding the PlayStation 4 DevKit Teardown with PS4 DevKit & SYRUP-11 Prototype Images, and here are the related Tweets and file details from the ongoing discussion topics for Verified Members (Verification Guide):

:arrow: CUSA16075

Sniper Elite 5 - CUSA16075 v1.00 [9.00]

Release with original keystone by @opoisso893/@golemnight
  • Sniper.Elite.5_CUSA16075_v1.00_[9.00]_OPOISSO893.rar (28.40 GB)
Sniper Elite 5 - CUSA16075 v1.27 [9.00]
Works with @opoisso893/@golemnight release
  • Sniper.Elite.5_CUSA16075_v1.27_[9.00]_OPOISSO893.rar (20.81 GB)
Sniper Elite 5 - CUSA16075 v1.27 BACKPORT [5.05/6.72/7.xx/8.xx]
  • Sniper.Elite.5_CUSA16075_v1.27_BACKPORT_[5.05-6.72-7.xx-8.xx]_OPOISSO893.rar (20.84 GB)
Sniper Elite 5 - CUSA16075 DLC PACK v2 [12]
  • Sniper.Elite.5_CUSA16075_DLC-PACK.v2_[12]_OPOISSO893.rar (5.22 GB)
DLC Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 5: Target Fuhrer: Wolf Mountain
  • Sniper Elite 5: P.1938 Suppressed Pistol
  • Sniper Elite 5: Landing Force Mission And Weapon Pack
  • Sniper Elite 5: Concealed Target Weapon and Skin Pack
  • Sniper Elite 5: Up Close and Personal Weapon and Skin Pack
  • Sniper Elite 5: Airborne Elite Weapon And Skin Pack
  • Sniper Elite 5: Conqueror Mission, Weapon And Skin Pack
  • Sniper Elite 5: Winter Weapon Skin Pack
  • Sniper Elite 5: Valentine's Weapon Skin Pack
  • Sniper Elite 5: Rough Landing Mission And Weapon Pack
  • Sniper Elite 5: Trench Warfare Weapon Pack
  • Sniper Elite 5: Death From Above Weapon and Skin Pack (added in v2)
Thanks to everyone who bought me the updates I was finally able to buy myself a brand new complete PS4 Pro test kit I'm lucky because it's brand new never out of the box I got lucky because it was the last 😎🙃

If you are interested in this beautiful PS4 Theme
For both my friend
You can try to find on the internet Unfortunately there are no others this was the last one
Yes permanent
This will be useful for me to connect to the PSN and work on it Or extract beautiful things
I'll see what I can do I already have access to PSN With my latest update
And yes I am connected to PSN and I can go online with my test kit there is no ban at Sony for TestKit
Just to tell you that I can dump any game on the PSN With the test kit I already grabbed the Detroit: Become Human demo Just to tell you that you can't get banned on the test kit It works like a charm
I will patch it put it in Fpkg I will share it later
Yes there will always be, I know I have the latest test kit update it's the latest and it hasn't even been updated in a while
I can get anything I want with the test kit I have the latest update and I have access to PSN Also online mode
Yes I will create an fpkg for people with PS4 Jailbreak
Here is the requested demo I just created an fpkg for people with a PS4 jailbreak
Yes, you can do everything if you have the latest update of your test kit
I will make a video I will show that we can launch any game or demo without activating the hen on a testing kit
This is not a custom Themes this one comes from my test kit
Yes these are a Themes for test kit but I can do it for PS4 jailbreak it's permanent
Test:
I thank my friend for having tested I will be able to dump other demos From my test kit 🙂😏
make_full_packagePS4.batch: make_full_packagePS4.zip (2.62 MB - includes make_full_packagePS4.bat and orbis-pub-cmd.exe)
  • Create a PKG
  • This script checks if all
  • The correct files exist.
  • Next, package the PKG
Soon I will make a new video to show you that we can launch any new demo game on a test kit without activating the Hen
Also after the restart
And the most interesting will come when I attack the PSN
You can also Patch updates to run them without activating the Hen
  • ConvertDEBUG =eboot
  • ConvertDEBUG =prx
The tools are coming soon I'm working on it
They are finished
For this you must extract your Pkg as well as the game update
  • Eboot.bin in Image0
  • Prx in sce_module
You will have new files Rename then delete decrypt
Delete old files and keep new ones
Then rebuild the official pkg with official Sony tools
On the TestKit you can launch them without activating the Hen
You can also use it on PS4 Jailbreak but you need to activate the Hen
here are the two tools (Publishing Tools Sony.rar - 2.8 MB / Mirror) for the files here are the official sony tools
  • ConvertDEBUG =eboot
  • ConvertDEBUG =prx
Just drop the files on it
This is the official tools, it is not for Fpkg only for TestKit
The demos and games will be grabbed from the PSN from my test kit, I'll make them for people with a Jailbreak PS4 I will have about 3-4 Demo to share And then I tackle the full game There will be pictures on my Twitter soon

The Store works even without activating the test kit
Yes it works You can go online
No because you will have problems with rockstar Sony does not like online mods

I also want to point out that there are ip bans on TestKit
  • PS4 Theme.pkg (5.1 MB - PS4 TestKit Theme: Unique PlayStation Theme included with Test Kit tool)
Install a Unique PS4 TestKit Theme on PS4 | Permanent Theme
PS4 Theme
I give you a nice Theme which is provided with my testkit, the Theme is permanent Unique PlayStation Theme included with Test Kit tool:
Here is:
  • content_id="XY1234-ABCD12345_00-0000000000000005"
  • passcode="zf0nlg-v8TIX0ktKuaY1lvB4xtuPzS0U"
to extract my PS4 theme
Sniper Elite 5 v1.27, Detroit Become Human Demo & PS4 Theme FPKGs.png

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back