Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter cosmicfaraon       9      
Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmicfaraon

Contributor
Hi guys,
recently sony banned my ps4 for buying fifa points using another account and transferring the coins to my main user. The ban is permanent, and I need to know if there is some way to unban the console. I have heard something about Inet but I have no idea on what is it.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks.

Ouch.. you maybe out of luck there.. there aren't any console unban's for PS4 at all ATM you'll need to get a new one.

Also what happens to a console once it is banned?

show us the error code or what it says maybe we can help , some guys think they are banned by getting some errors caused by connection or something similar

You should receive an email from the sony that tell the reason why you banned.
unfortunately the console ban is permanent BUT i had a few case that owner contact to sony and solved the problem.

so, tell us what exactly did you??!

I bought a PSN account with which I purchased FIFA Points. Then, I transferred the coins to my main account. It breaks Sony's Terms And Conditions, so they banned my PS4.

I called 3 times and they said nothing can be done to fix this problem. I can only sell my PS4 and buy another to play online.

yes dude i think your out of luck because ps4 is not like ps3 jailbroken! so no tools to unban YET! and i dont think sony unban you! i got some situation like this from my customers,!!they sold they console and bought new one! mine customers got banned because of prohibited game sharing so we didnt contact sony!!!

Hmm .. why this behavior you done is NOT frankly dude... right ?
if playing online is your priority then buy another device imo..

GL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back