Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 27, 2016 at 1:38 AM       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the PlayStation 4's DualShock 4 (DS4) seems a little too vanilla for your style, check out these new Sony officially licensed third-party professional PS4 controllers coming this holiday season- the Razer Raiju and Nacon Revolution! :tree::santa:

Here's a summary of each PS4 pro controller straight from Andrew Mason:

Razer Raiju

The Razer team’s extensive knowledge in developing eSports peripherals made them an ideal partner to create a tournament-grade controller for PS4.

Designed for conquering professional eSports tournaments, the Razer Raiju is equipped with advanced controller customisation and ergonomics. Its features include:
  • Two extra bumpers and two extra detachable triggers
  • Built-in control panel on the front of the controller
  • Trigger-stop switches and hair trigger mode for ultra-fast trigger responses
  • Two custom profiles which you can instantly switch between and modify
  • 3.5mm headset jack and dedicated headset volume and mic mute controls
  • Detachable analog stick rubber caps which provide extra grip during intense gaming sessions
  • Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the braided 3m-long USB cable – detachable for easy storage
Nacon Revolution

Developed with the eSport player in mind, the Nacon team of industrial designers and engineers collaborated with pro-gamers to develop the Revolution Pro Controller to meet a wide range of their gameplay needs.

Thanks to this collaboration, the Revolution Pro Controller features include:
  • 46° amplitude dual analogue sticks, enhanced with innovative firmware for advanced eSports accuracy and reach
  • Four extra shortcut buttons
  • Eight-way directional pad
  • Four custom profiles – all configurable via the companion PC application, enabling players to: re-map buttons, assign macros to the four shortcut controls and adjust analog and trigger sensitivity
  • Two internal compartments with six additional weights – for a tailored balance and feel
  • Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the 3m-long secure connection USB cable – detachable for easy storage
Razer Raiju and Nacon Revolution PS4 Controllers.jpg

Comments

It looks like these controllers are try to be like xbox one i like the dualshock 4 but i dont like these they look unnecessary

Nice ooones...I also dont like the xbox controllers but i think these ps4 controllers look awesome.

They will kick Xbox Elite controllers :)

The Raiju reminds me of Batman ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back