Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 15, 2017 at 12:28 AM       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this week we caught a glimpse of the new PS4 1TB Bundles featuring NBA 2K18 & NHL 18, and today Sony unveiled a Limited Edition Call of Duty: WWII PS4 1TB Bundle for $299.99 USD / $379.99 CAD complete with a matching DualShock 4 controller and copy of Call of Duty: WWII ready for the game's launch on November 3, 2017. :cool:

Here are the details straight from Sony PlayStation Marketing VP Mary Yee, to quote:

Today I’m happy to introduce the Limited Edition Call of Duty: WWII PlayStation 4 Bundle. This special bundle features a green camo PS4 system equipped with a 1TB hard drive – which if you take a closer look you might spot patterns of something you're all familiar with.

The bundle also includes a matching green DualShock 4 wireless controller, and a physical standard edition copy of Call of Duty: WWII. And don’t forget, PS4 users get early access to Call of Duty: WWII DLC Map Packs, which will launch on PS4 30 days ahead of other platforms (sold separately).

This bundle will be available across the U.S. and Canada for $299.99 USD (MSRP) / $379.99 CAD (MSRP) alongside the game's launch on November 3, 2017. But you don't have to wait – you can pre-order your bundle soon.

Sony Unveils Limited Edition Call of Duty WWII PS4 1TB Bundle 2.jpg Sony Unveils Limited Edition Call of Duty WWII PS4 1TB Bundle 3.jpg Sony Unveils Limited Edition Call of Duty WWII PS4 1TB Bundle 4.jpg
Sony Unveils Limited Edition Call of Duty WWII PS4 1TB Bundle.jpg

Comments

Never really understood the whole limited edition consoles if i wanted it to look like that i would just send mine of to be made by someone for a lot less or hell i could just get a custom shell made same with a controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back