Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 22, 2018 at 1:27 AM       2      

Would you get the new Nike PG 2.5 x PlayStation Colorway Sneakers?

• Hell yeah, and I would wear them too!

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Perhaps, but only for my PlayStation collection.

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • Hell no, sorry not sorry PlayStation!

Votes: 77 66.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! <3 We're kicking things off with a Poll on the new PG 2.5 x PlayStation Colorway sneakers Sony just unveiled today.

In their latest collaboration, PlayStation, Nike Basketball and NBA All-Star Paul George have returned with the new PG 2.5 x PlayStation Colorway which will be available globally on December 1st, 2018 for a mere $110 a pair. :giggle:

The official announcement trailer video can be seen below, and to quote from Paul George number 13 of Oklahoma City Thunder via PlayStation Blog:

I wanted to take the design old school, back to my earliest days of gaming. For me – as I'm sure many of you can relate – those memories date back to the original PlayStation. Working with Nike and PlayStation, we focused on bringing that original PlayStation inspiration to life in this new design.

Here are a few of my favorite elements about this new colorway:
  • The tongues of the shoe still have the PG and PlayStation logos that light up and pulsate blue, but this time we added the original four-color PlayStation logo that lights up on the other side of the tongue.
  • The strap across the top front of each shoe provides stability to really lock you in.
  • The iconic PlayStation symbols are embossed in patent leather on each shoe, just like on the original PG2 x PlayStation colorway.
This collaboration is very special and personal to me. I’ve been a PlayStation fan ever since I was kid, so I’m excited about continuing to partner with a brand that I grew up loving.

The PG 2.5 x PlayStation colorway drops globally on December 1, 2018. For more information on the release, make sure you download the Nike SNKRS app.

Nike PG 2.5 x PlayStation Colorway Announce Video
Also making rounds on Twitter today via @SilicaAndPina following his GameMaker Studio 1.4.1763 Vita hack are some GameMaker PS4 Export modules for those interested:
Nike PG 5 PlayStation 5 Colorway - Announce Video

PlayStation, Nike Basketball, and NBA All-Star Paul George are back together with a new shoe collaboration, the PG 5 PlayStation 5 colorway.

Available in select regions starting May 14, 2021. For more information on the release and availability in your country, download the Nike SNRKS app (if available in your country) or keep an eye out on your local Nike website.

Sony Unveils New Nike PG 2.5 x PlayStation Colorway Sneakers.jpg

Comments

Beyond the price, I would have left the name off the backs... "Paul George" may be part of the gimmick, but the "PG" on the tongue would have sufficed in my opinion. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back