Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 19, 2016 at 8:10 PM       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.
By now you've seen the official PlayStation 4 Slim confirmation and read the PS4 Pro Ultimate FAQ, but wait... there's more!

Today Sony unveiled a new PS4 Slim commercial dubbed The World's Best Selling Console Redesigned.

Check it out below! :D

From the video's caption: The world's best-selling console - now with a new look and stunning HDR visuals.
PS4 Slim Commercial.jpg

Comments

Unlike ifone7 there wont be a shortage of ps4s there will be people exchanging there old one for the new one

I would like to know with which fw the slim comes. I would like to exchange my release date ps4 against a slim but I'm on 3.55 at the moment so I don't want to buy a 4.0.

I would like to know with which fw the slim comes. I would like to exchange my release date ps4 against a slim but I'm on 3.55 at the moment so I don't want to buy a 4.0.
I don't know for sure but it'll probably be on OFW 4.00 as Sony is not stupid enough to release a new ps4 on a already exploited firmware.

Some PS4 Slim models got released early. They should still be on 3.55. I seen one video of a guy testing his on YouTube and it was on 3.55. Go on eBay and look for them. Try to ask the seller what FW it's on to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back