Category PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 19, 2016 at 8:10 PM       3,471       11            
By now you've seen the official PlayStation 4 Slim confirmation and read the PS4 Pro Ultimate FAQ, but wait... there's more!

Today Sony unveiled a new PS4 Slim commercial dubbed The World's Best Selling Console Redesigned.

Check it out below! :D

From the video's caption: The world's best-selling console - now with a new look and stunning HDR visuals.
PS4 Slim Commercial.jpg

Comments

CnCore

Sub, bro!
Contributor
I would like to know with which fw the slim comes. I would like to exchange my release date ps4 against a slim but I'm on 3.55 at the moment so I don't want to buy a 4.0.

GR33N TR14NG73

PS2 PS3 PS4
Contributor
I would like to know with which fw the slim comes. I would like to exchange my release date ps4 against a slim but I'm on 3.55 at the moment so I don't want to buy a 4.0.
I don't know for sure but it'll probably be on OFW 4.00 as Sony is not stupid enough to release a new ps4 on a already exploited firmware.

bnm1

Contributor
Some PS4 Slim models got released early. They should still be on 3.55. I seen one video of a guy testing his on YouTube and it was on 3.55. Go on eBay and look for them. Try to ask the seller what FW it's on to be sure.

Recent Articles
Sony Announces End of PlayStation 3 (PS3) Partial Message Service
Proceeding their PS3 End of Production a few years back, Sony of Japan announced the end of PlayStation 3's partial message service as of June 30, 2020. ☠ This means message functions between...
PS4 .Env Decryptor: Python 2 Script for Decrypting Envelope Files
We've seen PS4 Envelope Files in Logs, the Decrypted sl-config.xml.env with Event Log Servers, some PS4 Envelope File Documentation earlier this week and today PlayStation 4 scene developer...
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy PS4 Launch and Free Themes
Today Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy officially launched on the PlayStation 4 with two free PS4 Dynamic Themes available HERE from Aspyr inspired by Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and...
Predator: Hunting Grounds PS4 Trial Weekend Begins March 27th, Details
This weekend the Predator: Hunting Grounds PS4 4v1 multiplayer trial begins and will be available to download on March 27th in Japan at 3pm JST, in Europe at 4pm GMT and in North America at 5pm...