Category PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 19, 2016 at 8:10 PM       3,113       11            
By now you've seen the official PlayStation 4 Slim confirmation and read the PS4 Pro Ultimate FAQ, but wait... there's more!

Today Sony unveiled a new PS4 Slim commercial dubbed The World's Best Selling Console Redesigned.

Check it out below! :D

From the video's caption: The world's best-selling console - now with a new look and stunning HDR visuals.
PS4 Slim Commercial.jpg

Comments

CnCore

Sub, bro!
Contributor
I would like to know with which fw the slim comes. I would like to exchange my release date ps4 against a slim but I'm on 3.55 at the moment so I don't want to buy a 4.0.

GR33N TR14NG73

PS2 PS3 PS4
Contributor
I would like to know with which fw the slim comes. I would like to exchange my release date ps4 against a slim but I'm on 3.55 at the moment so I don't want to buy a 4.0.
I don't know for sure but it'll probably be on OFW 4.00 as Sony is not stupid enough to release a new ps4 on a already exploited firmware.

bnm1

Contributor
Some PS4 Slim models got released early. They should still be on 3.55. I seen one video of a guy testing his on YouTube and it was on 3.55. Go on eBay and look for them. Try to ask the seller what FW it's on to be sure.

Recent Articles
Chiaki: Free and Open Source PS4 Remote Play Client by Thestr4ng3r!
Last month we reported on a PS4 Remote Play open source client in development by thestr4ng3r, and today he released Chiaki... the first free and open source PS4 Remote Play client software for...
Sony Patent Surfaces on Rumored PlayStation 5 / PS5 Development Kit Design
Although Sony's next-generation PlayStation 5 console isn't expected until the 2020 holiday season, today Andrew Marmo tweeted about a rumored Sony Interactive Entertainment patent...
CoD: Modern Warfare 2v2 Alpha Gamescom 2019 PS4 Trailer and Tips
The public Gamescom 2019 event runs from August 21st through the 24th, and during the weekend of August 23rd through the 25th gamers will be able to play the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2v2 Alpha...
Ninja Shodown PS4 Homebrew Game in Development, Demo by Markus95
Since the PCSX-R Emulator PS4 PKG release, PlayStation 4 developer @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) shared a demonstration video of a new homebrew game in development for PS4, PS Vita and Nintendo Switch...