Buy, Sell and Trade       Thread starter metzen       701       4
Status
Not open for further replies.

metzen

Contributor
Verified
I will be eventually posting this on Ebay but will post here first for the Psxhax family to buy first.

This has less than 10 hours of use and comes with the hen home brew launcher preloaded so it does not have to be on the network. This is for the Pro console, power cable only. There is no controller included or charge cable for the controller.

I've sold here in the past so feel free to ask me any questions if you have any.

Shipping will be UPS and in the continental US only. It can be insured for $25 more. I will give you the shipping amount when you contact me.

Thank You for looking at this listing. I will be asking $400 US or best offer.

If interested please reply and I'll respond to you and can send you some pictures.

senas8

Contributor
Would you be interested to trade it for anything? I have a nintendo switch with sx os. 256GB micro sd. I also have a switch lite with 128gb micro sd. I have other stuff too. I really been looking for a PS4 on 5.05 for a long time can’t find one anywhere.

I recently bought ps4 slim bundle thinking it was going to be 5.05 and it was a 6.70 and I can’t return it. Fredmeyer won’t allow me to return. So now I paid over $330 and no go.

Also I live in Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent Articles
PS4 Keyboard and Mouse Adapter App to Play Games by Starshinata
Following the PS4Macro Utility and PS4 DS4 Controller to PC Mouse Python Script, developer Starshinata made available on Github a free PS4 Keyboard and Mouse Adapter App that allows you to play...
PS5 DualSense: New Wireless PlayStation 5 Game Controller Unveiled!
We've seen PS5 developer pictures of DualShock 5 (DS5) Controllers followed by the PS5 Hardware Specs, and today Sony officially unveiled images of the PS5 DualSense new wireless PlayStation 5...
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 PS4 Exclusive Content and Trailer
Since their CoD: MW2 PS4 Campaign Remastered publisher Activision in conjunction with developer Infinity Ward announced details on the exclusive PlayStation 4 content in Modern Warfare Season 3...
Sony Reveals New PlayStation Now Games for April 2020
Joining the ranks of the latest PlayStation Now games for April 2020 are Marvel's Spider-Man, Just Cause 4 and The Golf Club 2019 for PS Now members. :cool: Below you'll find additional details...