Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter stevie1978       840       1

stevie1978

Contributor
I am looking for a way to stream live tv and movies to the ps4 from laptop running Windows 7.

I have looked at plex and found out this is not very reliable. Any other options or have people plex reliable?

I have android boxes running kodi in other rooms of the house. Also, the main laptop/media server is in a different room

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Verified
There are some alternatives are linked HERE, but most are just older HTML mods so not great work-arounds and probably not very reliable either. :meh:

Hopefully someone else who sees this thread will share some better ideas (perhaps DNS redirection?) for streaming TV feeds to the PS4 :-D

Recent Articles
PS4_Dec_PUP_Info.py Script for PS4 Decrypted PUP Info by SocraticBliss
Following his PS4 Syscon Loader Python Script, today PlayStation 4 developer @SocraticBliss shared via Twitter a ps4_dec_pup_info.py Python script to display detailed information of a decrypted...
DualSense Charging Station for PlayStation 5 and PS5 Accessory Pricing
We've seen some PS5 Game Box Art, the PlayStation 5 Console Packaging and now pricing is available for Sony's wireless DualSense with Updatable Controller Software and other PlayStation 5...
PlayStation Store Big in Japan Sale Offers Up to Half Off PSN Games
Starting this Wednesday, Sony's latest PlayStation Store Big in Japan Sale offers discounts of up to 50% off select PSN games including Capcom's survival horror remake Resident Evil 3, Bandai...
Mira 7.00-7.02 PS4 WIP Ports by Al Azif & MACROSS (Retail) 7.02 ELF Collection
Proceeding the 7.02 PS4 Kernel Exploit (KEX), previous Mira Project Updates and Payloads, potential New WebKit Exploit discovery and 702_MACROSS_COLLECTION_FOR_SLEIRSGOEVY.rar (7.02 PS4 Decrypted...