Category Random Stuff       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 14, 2017 at 11:04 PM       77,653       57            
Awhile back we posted a brief sCENE rETROSPECTiVE that old-skooler's remembered, and recently I've been searching for 720p / 1080p movies and TV shows to stream online so below are some sites I've found handy in my quest. :love:

While some may use BitTorrent-style apps like Popcorn-Time / Popcorn-Time (Original), as well as Stremio or even leaked Netflix Accounts, I prefer to stream or download Films and Movies to share or watch at a later time. (y)

Free Film / Movie / TV Show Online Streaming Sites (Last Updated 02.17.2020)
More are outlined below:

Spoiler

If you know of any other decent free movie / TV show streaming sites by all means share them with us in the comments below, and don't forget to drop by the PSXHAX Shoutbox to let us know how much you love us or how much we suck at being drama-free on the scene! :LOL:
Streaming Sites for New Films, Movies & TV Shows Online for Free.jpg

Comments

Centrino

Contributor
On the rare occasion it's not on exodus, I've found salts to be my second pick

Edit, why has salts become a link? Whatever it is has nothing to do with the topic.
Twasnt me

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
It sounds like a lot of you are using Kodi with various add-ons, I've never used it (nor XBMC) but if anyone with a Samsung Smart TV that has Kodi working on it directly has any tips or links feel free to share them :D

Centrino

Contributor
That is the repo for it, with the latest version being repository.tknorris.beta-1.0.5.zip.

If you know of another (better) link let me know.. this topic is useless without links for people like me who think salts are what you put on meat otherwise. :p
My bad, I just use the paradox build (needs a sign up)

Guide here...

https://tutorial-iptv-xbmc.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/paradox-build-wizard-add-on-for-kodi.html?m=1

Movies/TV shows/kids stuff and music are good. I always struggle a bit with sports, esp UK premiership football.. Got my dad an mxq box to sort out his football fix :)

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Thanks @Centrino, I will check out that PARADOX (lol) build and guide... the learning curve for someone like me looks a little steep at quick glance :oops:

One question to anyone who uses Kodi is do you need to have it all connected through a PC, or can I just install Kodi to my Smart TV (via USB) or Smartphone (via Android Google Play Store) ? :coffee:

What I'm trying to avoid (if it's even possible) is linking my TV's to my PCs through my network, I'd prefer to install Kodi so I could just use Internet-ready Smart TV's to stream Kodi stuff without any PCs left on... or am I totally confused :confused:

Recent Articles
Red Dead Online Recreation in Dreams on PS4 by Rikkiscafe
We've seen a MGS HD Remake, a FFVII Dreamake, some RDR2 Mods and the latest Red Dead Online PS4 creation in Dreams by Media Molecule comes from Rikkiscafe via iferraz2. 🤠 For those who haven't...
Hunt: Showdown Brings Bounty Hunters to PlayStation 4 Next Week
Next week join the rugged bounty hunters of Hunt: Showdown as they rid the world from the savage, nightmarish monsters roaming the Louisiana swamps! :eek: Hunt's competitive, match-based gameplay...
Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Void Edge PS4 Updates and Reveal Trailer
Following the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Operation Blood Orchid PS4 Trailer and Operation White Noise updates this weekend Ubisoft outlined the new Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Void Edge...
Mortal Kombat 11 DeepFake Celebrity Skin Demos by BabyZone
Game modder BabyZone recently shared some Mortal Kombat 11 DeepFake skin demos featuring popular celebrities including Keanu Reeves, Bruce Lee, Bruce Campbell, The Rock, Vandamme and Jackie Chan...