Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter mmbn5       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbn5

Contributor
I just bought a PS3 with CFW 4.76 DEX already installed, mainly to play ToV. All of the files were patched successfully except for "string.svo". Apparently the MD5 is incorrect. I need 831bf148d6c1e2002a6a94b43cfe8f6c but I don't have access to a PS3 disc verison of ToV to rip it.

Is there anyone/where I can get it?

Just delete/ignore this post if I'm breaking any rules but have no idea where else to ask. Coming from Reddit.

Here is one release of it, not sure if it's the same as what you need: http://hitfile.net/0OoJ

You'll have to find a 'premium downloader' for HitFile (something like these perhaps) to grab it.

We had two really long threads on the old site that linked to some ToV files in their threads also:
Pretty much all of the links are dead now in them, but if a patcher or pack contained the file you need I may have it archived in my own collection.

Here is one release of it, not sure if it's the same as what you need: http://hitfile.net/0OoJ

You'll have to find a 'premium downloader' for HitFile (something like these perhaps) to grab it.

We had two really long threads on the old site that linked to some ToV files in their threads also:
Pretty much all of the links are dead now in them, but if a patcher or pack contained the file you need I may have it archived in my own collection.

I have the iso [BLJS10053] it's just that when I try to use the english patcher, it says I have the wrong "string.svo". That's the only file I need and it's 3.7 MB in size.

This sucks so bad I've looked everywhere including a french forum where I found a command line to use in xdelta3.exe (comes with the english patcher) to manually override the bad check I get but it didn't work. Although, I don't really understand console commands so I might have done it wrong.

About to give up hope. Thanks anyways. You're the only response I've gotten anywhere.

Does it give an MD5 hash of the 'string.svo' that the patcher is expecting the file to be?

Probably a longshot, but if so and you have a 'string.svo' from the BLJS10053 iSO you can try correcting the MD5 of the file and you may just get lucky. ;)

If you don't know how to do that and can upload your 'string.svo' file I can attempt to do it and upload my result for you to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back