Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 2, 2016 at 6:35 PM       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.
In The Last Guardian on PS4 next week you can experience the journey of a lifetime in a mystical land as a young boy discovers a mysterious creature and forms a deep, unbreakable bond! :love:

Below are the rest of the upcoming PlayStation game releases from Ryan Clements, as follows:

New Releases: Week of December 6, 2016
  • #killallzombies - PS Vita — Digital
  • 3on3 Freestyle - PS4 — Digital
  • Arcade Archives Neo Geo Samurai Shodown - PS4 — Digital (Out 12/8)
  • Ark: Survival Evolved - PS4 — Digital
  • Demetrios — The Big Cynical Adventure - PS Vita — Digital
  • Flying Bunny - PS4 — Digital (Out 12/8)
  • The Last Guardian - PS4 — Digital, Retail
  • Nubla - PS4 — Digital
  • Red Faction - PS4 — Digital
  • Space Overlords - PS4, PS Vita — Digital
  • Werewolves Within - PS VR — Digital, Retail
PlayStation Video
  • The Magnificent Seven (2016)
PlayStation Vue
  • Great Christmas Light Fight- December 5 at 8/7c (ABC)
  • The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show- December 5 at 10/9c (CBS)
  • The Simpsons Marathon- Daily Through December 6 (FXX)
The information above is subject to change without notice.
The Last Guardian on PS4 Joins New PlayStation Games Next Week.jpg

Comments

I finished SOTC, but not ICO, i m not hyped by this one.
Team ico should name this game "the last card".
The game was in development hell for ages and then they had to scale back the scope massively and convert it from an exploration adventure title into a platforming puzzle solving game so instead of creating heaps of great areas they would just keep you stuck in each area for longer to make the game not too short. I'm not as excited for it as I once was back in the days of the PS3 version. Going to wait for reviews on this one.

I hope SOTC gets a spritual successor soon, the technology advancements in physics engines and material shading techniques would make it freaking amazing. Not to mention parallax mapping and physically based rendering would make the beasts truly come alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back