Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 6, 2020 at 4:42 PM       15      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amid plenty of delays, leaks and speculation today Naughty Dog officially unveiled The Last of Us Part II PS4 Story Trailer following confirmation that TLOU2 will be arriving on PlayStation 4 this June 19th. 😃

Check out their latest The Last of Us Part II PS4 Story Trailer below, and here's further details from ND Director Neil Druckmann to quote:

As we ramp up for this final stretch before The Last of Us Part II arrives in your hands, there’s still more we’re looking forward to sharing with you, beginning with the debut of our all-new story trailer that provides a brief look into the next chapter in Ellie and Joel’s story.

The pace is only going to pick up from here, so keep an eye out for more exciting news as we count the weeks, days, and hours until The Last of Us Part II launches.

Lastly, since many of you have asked, we’re happy to say pre-orders are back up, including digital versions of The Last of Us Part II on PlayStation Store and physical copies at participating retailers around the world.

Physical copies will also be available to purchase at launch, but may vary by region and retailer. Check with your local stores to find out more. Until then, take care of yourselves!

The Last of Us Part II - Official PS4 Story Trailer
The Last of Us Part II PS4 - Inside the Story
The Last of Us Part II PS4 - Inside the Gameplay
The Last of Us Part II PS4 Story Trailer by Naughty Dog Arrives.jpg

Comments

simply sensational, for the video i created a theory, i believe they will fight and separate in this game the next final chapter oel will save Elle

I seriously feel like im the only one still optimistic about the game after reading the leaks xD i cant believe the amount of negativity and backlash as if naughty dog is going to go from creating argubly the best game of the decade down to complete trash that everyone hates? Sorry not buying it lol.

They have proven themselves before so at least give them the benefit of the doubt. People are being wayyyyyy too sensitive right now imo. The game still looks great to me and im kinda looking forward to playing such a dark gruesome adult themed game because we dont get so much of them anymore and especially made so well by such a good studio.

Lets send the ps4 off with a bang!

I don't know much about this game other than it's supposed to be great. I watched a single trailer for it, looked like a scene out of The Walking Dead. I look forward to playing it.

I honestly think people are sort of misjudging the game with all the leaks, since even Last of Us 1 was about the journey, not the ending. Can't wait to play it :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back