Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the previous TLOU Remastered PS4 Patches / Cheat Codes and GoW4 PS4 Tool / NFS Payback Infinite Nitrous PS4 Payloads, recently PS4Scene developer @x3shakir shared via Twitter some The Last of Us (TLOU) Remastered Update 1.00, 1.08 and 1.11 payloads to enable the Cheats Dev Menu on jailbroken PS4 5.05 and PS4 6.72 consoles... with the possibility to add more versions as he obtains the related EBOOT.BIN files. šŸ˜ƒ

Download: tlou_Dev-Menu-5.05.bin (5 KB) / lou_Dev-Menu-6.72.bin (5 KB)

:alert: As always, never post game files in the public forums... instead either reach out to him on Twitter with more EBOOTs, or share them in private once Verified via Discord.
Finally, Upal212 added a brief guide on how to enable the TLOU2 PS4 Debug Menu to his Github repository for those interested, to quote via ps4-ingame-fps.txt: HOW TO ENABLE TLOU2 DEBUG MENU?

Overview

In this guide you will learn how to enable TLOU2 debug menu. Its quite easy but there is no in steps guide so new comers might have some issue setting everything up so I decided to make one!

What do you need?
  • A PS4 with firmware 7.5x or lower
  • Copy of TLOU2
Guide

Turn on your PS4, load Mira or GoldHEN, dump retail PKG of game turn into FPKG. Do not want to cover this cause there is a lot of tutorials that can be found by searching Google or YouTube.

Extract FPKG file. Can be down with multiple software like PKGEditor and more...

Now you will need to open up HEX editor I personally use HxD

Open eboot.bin in your HEX editor and change this values:

v1.0
Code:
F6 44 24 78 01 41 C7 85 64 3A 00 00 00 00 00 00 75 51 84 C0 74 4D
Replace with:
Code:
F6 44 24 78 01 41 C7 85 64 3A 00 00 00 00 00 00 75 51 84 C0 75 4D
v1.07
Code:
75 54 84 C0 74 50 B2 01 31 C0 EB 4C
Replace with:
Code:
75 54 84 C0 75 50 B2 01 31 C0 EB 4C
Now build the FPKG. You can use Sony official ***.

After that you will need to install the game onto your PS4. This can be done in multiple ways. You can use Package installer in Settings => Debug menu => Game => Package installer. You can also use PS4 IPI. (If you want me to make detailed guide on PS4 IPI let me know) and you can use Remote Package Installer.

Now launch the game!

You should see FPS and some patch info. That means you have done all the steps correctly! Congrats!
The Last of Us (TLOU) Remastered PS4 Cheats Dev Menu Payloads via X3shakir.jpg

TLOU2 PS4 Debug Menu.jpg

Comments

Great effort no doubt , but come on our dear developers , TLOU again ? it has multiple cheats , trainers and mods , there is a masterpiece called Read Dead Redemption 2 without a single mod menu or stable cheats on ps4 till now :(

From what I recall the dev menu only let you manipulate the camera settings. There was an actual cheat for ps3 and I think a very buggy ps4 trainer. Not h8ā€™n and I appreciate the work @x3shakir you share to us. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back