Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PC Gaming       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 24, 2019 at 3:37 AM       10      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those dreaming to have the best of both worlds with an RTX Titan Gaming PC, PlayStation 4 Pro, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One X console all combined in one box with a custom Cryogenic hard line liquid cooling system may want to drool over the Big O by Origin PC.

While this custom PC is not available for sale, according to PCGamer.com to quote: "a similar system on the PC side using Origin PC's Genesis configuration and came to around $8,000, which didn't include a 14TB hard drive or Elgato 4K60 Pro. 🤑💰

Some of the part selections in the Big O are not offered by Origin PC (I didn't see an MSI Meg Z390 Godlike, for example), but the $8,000+ price tag is a rough approximation before factoring in the custom modded consoles and dock, which itself is custom designed as well."

Here are the Tech Specs of this truly ultimate gaming PC:

PC
  • Case: Custom ORIGIN PC GENESIS with RGB Lighting
  • Side Panels: Tempered Glass with HD UV Printing
  • Mounting: Standard Orientation with Vertical GPU Mount
  • Motherboard: MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE
  • CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K
  • GPU: NVIDIA TITAN RTX
  • RAM: 64GB CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB (4x16)
  • OS Drive: 2x 2TB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe
  • Storage Drive: 14TB Seagate BarraCuda
  • Cooling: Custom CRYOGENIC Hard Line Liquid Cooling
  • Fans: CORSAIR RGB Fans
  • Power Supply: 1000W EVGA SuperNOVA G3
  • Add-on Card: Elgato Game Capture 4K60 Pro
  • Operating System: Windows 10
PlayStation 4 Pro
  • PlayStation 4 Pro Motherboard
  • Custom CRYOGENIC Hard Line Liquid Cooling
  • 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA SSD
  • Original Operating System, Digital Only
Nintendo Switch
  • Custom Nintendo Switch Dock Using Original Hardware
Xbox One X
  • Xbox One X Motherboard
  • Custom CRYOGENIC Hard Line Liquid Cooling
  • 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA SSD
  • Original Operating System, Digital Only
Think something comparable can be built for under 8 grand? Personally I'll await their next-gen version that will likely include a PS5. 😄

Every Console In One Box - The Origin Big O
The Origin Big O PC, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch & Xbox One X Consoles.jpg

Comments

+8k$ PC that will be outdated in 2 or 3 years when the next generation of consoles will come out. Also I would feel bad to have such a beast when I don't have so much time to use it probably.

Nah! This is "Stupidest PC", ever! For me AMD FX-8350 + ASUS RX570 + 16GB RAM enough for gaming needs. And PS4 Slim works quite well without any additional cooling. If I has additional 8K $, maybe I better buy... new car (it's possible, if sell old one)?

Here are a few of my console in PC cases mods.

https://finalmans.blogspot.com/

I do these mods in case I ever come across a console with missing or a damaged case.

Unfortunately I've already completely lost a few of my other mod build logs with the closure of some of the other some well known gaming forums.

I love this little monster but i don't know how i can build them, i own ps1 classic, ps4 pro, ps3, ps2, wii and this little i7 8700 pc

no thanks i'm no fan in x-box and nintendo since i own pc why should i bother buying xbox consoles
@azoreseuropa according to unbox theraphy they are worth 17 grand, i don't know how they are able to build those in one single pc case that must require some feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back