PS4 Linux and the fact it is not going to see a release because of drama; I got to the idea to make an exploit together with the community.
Presenting the PS4webkit project!
- So what is this "project" all about?My plan is to develop a webkit/userland exploit with the help of the whole community, it pretty unlikely to succeed but hey! we can always try.
- But how can I contribute?Simple, if you have any research, write-up's, CVE's, code or anything that could be usefull to other contributors, commit it on the github or paste it into the comments on this thread
- Are there any rules you need to follow?Just to keep all code clean and as stable as possible there are some thing's you must not do to the code:
- Add credit's to your code (Full ASCII banner are not allowed, but a single line comment mentioning you is allowed if you have written a big piece of code)
- Don't commit code if you don't know what it does, seriously, leave it to the real devs (if any will ever join )
- Post research and code in their respective branch
- So where is the github?The project github is located at https://github.com/kazookid0/PS4webkit
Let's try to make something out of it. (btw plz no hate i tried lol)