Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter Kiwiw       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwiw

Contributor
Verified
Hello, I bought a PS4 pro and would like to transfer my saves and trophies, both are on 9.00

I found a tutorial where it lists those files to copy over ftp after using the official backup/restore app:
  • /user/home/xxxxx/savedata, /user/home/xxxxx/savedata_meta and /system_data/savedata/xxxxx
  • /user/home/xxxxx/trophy and /user/trophy
I did the backup/restore and copied the files but it doesn't work: each game complains the save is corrupted, and if I can see my trophies on the summary, if I try to see the list it prints the error "CE-30360-2" and deletes everything.

Which steps am I missing?

Solution
Assuming you can run homebrew due to being able to FTP lol have you tried Apollo Save Tool for PS4?

Seems to work for me, though my defective PS4 Pro is now apparently corrupting save games, i was able to transfer Ratchet and Clank save for example, from my Slim to the Pro and it worked fine!

Haven't tried the trophies feature however, but that was going from a Slim on 6.72 to a (faulty!) PS4 Pro on 9.00 so hopefully it works for you!
Assuming you can run homebrew due to being able to FTP lol have you tried Apollo Save Tool for PS4?

Seems to work for me, though my defective PS4 Pro is now apparently corrupting save games, i was able to transfer Ratchet and Clank save for example, from my Slim to the Pro and it worked fine!

Haven't tried the trophies feature however, but that was going from a Slim on 6.72 to a (faulty!) PS4 Pro on 9.00 so hopefully it works for you!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back