Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 18, 2016 at 1:17 AM       50      

What Big PS4 News Do You Think is Coming from TRSi?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the weekend PlayStation scene release group TRSi just announced they were seeking PS4 *** and decryption method testers, and today they hinted that fans should 'expect something big and exciting about to come soon' from Tristar & Red Sector Incorporated.

ZOMG have our PS4 warez dreams finally been answered?! :evilsmile: :closedeyetongue:

Here's the skinny straight from their latest NFO file, to quote: Norn9_Var_Commons_PSV-TRSI / Norn9 Var Commons PSV TRSI
Code:
| TRSI is looking for PS4 coders and testers, expect something big |
| and exciting about to come soon from Tristart & Red Sector Inc.  |
Below are also some Tristar & Red Sector Incorporated social media and site links for those interested:
Finally, I dug up a few articles on the PS4 SDK and PS4 SDK Tools and added a POLL to this topic... we're all looking forward to enjoying some kewl PS4 stuff coming from TRSi! :hearteyes:
PS4 Jailbroken - PlayStation 4 Scene Warez Games.jpg

Comments

I believe they are going to show a method on how to decrypt ps4 games so they appear like a folder (just like the ps3 games ;) ). Then they show us a way of emulating BD so we can play them <3

God that would be the dream....

They aren't before my time, but it wouldn't surprise me if 'decryption info' for example is making its rounds among scene release groups. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back