Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 18, 2016 at 1:17 AM       50      

What Big PS4 News Do You Think is Coming from TRSi?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the weekend PlayStation scene release group TRSi just announced they were seeking PS4 *** and decryption method testers, and today they hinted that fans should 'expect something big and exciting about to come soon' from Tristar & Red Sector Incorporated.

ZOMG have our PS4 warez dreams finally been answered?! :evilsmile: :closedeyetongue:

Here's the skinny straight from their latest NFO file, to quote: Norn9_Var_Commons_PSV-TRSI / Norn9 Var Commons PSV TRSI
Code:
| TRSI is looking for PS4 coders and testers, expect something big |
| and exciting about to come soon from Tristart & Red Sector Inc.  |
Below are also some Tristar & Red Sector Incorporated social media and site links for those interested:
Finally, I dug up a few articles on the PS4 SDK and PS4 SDK Tools and added a POLL to this topic... we're all looking forward to enjoying some kewl PS4 stuff coming from TRSi! :hearteyes:
PS4 Jailbroken - PlayStation 4 Scene Warez Games.jpg

Comments

i believe ps3 was dongle hacked in september 2010.. if im not mistaken and i really hope this is the real, im not getting my hopes high like @VultraAID.
i've been over excited several times

Finally ... some news that keep the hope flame ignited ... be it true or false ... this at least keeps my hands away from that dreaded Update Now button :)

Actually .. I was already waiting for November for this kind of stuff ... until after the PS4 Pro release ... Now .. if something comes up earlier... that might be a way of Sony to free non-Pro consoles, and then secure the Pro ones ... more sales on Sony's old hardware but Game Developers more focused on the "Secure" Pro version and newer patched OFW... conspiracy theory anyone? :)

Finally ... some news that keep the hope flame ignited ... be it true or false ... this at least keeps my hands away from that dreaded Update Now button :)

Actually .. I was already waiting for November for this kind of stuff ... until after the PS4 Pro release ... Now .. if something comes up earlier... that might be a way of Sony to free non-Pro consoles, and then secure the Pro ones ... more sales on Sony's old hardware but Game Developers more focused on the "Secure" Pro version and newer patched OFW... conspiracy theory anyone? :)

This theory is very real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back