Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 18, 2016 at 1:17 AM       50      

What Big PS4 News Do You Think is Coming from TRSi?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the weekend PlayStation scene release group TRSi just announced they were seeking PS4 *** and decryption method testers, and today they hinted that fans should 'expect something big and exciting about to come soon' from Tristar & Red Sector Incorporated.

ZOMG have our PS4 warez dreams finally been answered?! :evilsmile: :closedeyetongue:

Here's the skinny straight from their latest NFO file, to quote: Norn9_Var_Commons_PSV-TRSI / Norn9 Var Commons PSV TRSI
Code:
| TRSI is looking for PS4 coders and testers, expect something big |
| and exciting about to come soon from Tristart & Red Sector Inc.  |
Below are also some Tristar & Red Sector Incorporated social media and site links for those interested:
Finally, I dug up a few articles on the PS4 SDK and PS4 SDK Tools and added a POLL to this topic... we're all looking forward to enjoying some kewl PS4 stuff coming from TRSi! :hearteyes:
PS4 Jailbroken - PlayStation 4 Scene Warez Games.jpg

Comments

Hehehe :D he said the team will give up
but for sure they not ما راح يستسلمون ياخوي قاعدين يقولون بيدعمونا في البلايستيشن 4 وانت تقول راح يستسلم الفريق for sure they will don't give up 9 ❤ الفريق متعوب عليه they are real team with prove
I am Arabic also ^^ peace ✌

Thanks for helping with the translations guys (y)

Their latest NFO just has some lyrics from The Gambler by Kenny Rogers in it :D

LEGO_Ninjago_Shadow_of_Ronin_PSV-TRSI
Code:
| TRSI wants to remind you: You gotta know when to hold-em, You gotta  |
| know when to fold-em, Know when to walk away, Know when to run, You  |
| never count your money, when you're sittin' at the table, there will |
| be time enough for countin', when the dealin's done!                 |
Update: I received an email that appears to be from TRSi directly (awaiting a reply for clarification on a few things) and will post a follow-up soon... stay tuned! ;)

send the folks at tristar my regards.
alke says hello. and i wish them well.
should they need to speak with me or feel interested.
they can do so.
@PSXHAX also for correspondence purpose
iCE has been watching irc and so have the feds.

send the folks at tristar my regards.
alke says hello. and i wish them well.
Will do! :cool:

As for their follow-up with me, they asked me to change a few of the group links in our article as the ones I posted are not the same group despite being the same name... so I will update them and reply back with your regards ;)

Finally, they did confirm for me that the TRSi releases are indeed real / legitimate from their group.. so I guess it's nice to have the confirmation directly from them (due to a bunch of similar named 'fake' groups) and here's to hoping more good things will come! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back