Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter o1nk       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.

o1nk

Contributor
Hi all

Just done the 4.70 OFW on my old Super Slim. Done the convert of (a really bad translated tutorial) my Game folder and and the patch folder. Added them to the game folder, injected into PS3 backup folder and .... BANG! Done!

OK I am that far. I'll break down what I have.

I have Games 1, 2 and 3 now backed up and injected back into the PS3.
Works fine. What if I wanted to add Games 4,5,6 to that?

Do I now backup from the XMB with Games 1,2 and 3, then put that into the backup folder of TrueAncestor, so it can add 4,5,6 to it?

If not, it seems like a long-winded route to add all the games every time. What happens to the save games?

Thanks in advance

if i am right true ancestor will add games 4,5,6 because you cant backup the games via ps3 if you restore you're backup the games will be shown but ending up with error code 800.... so you can take all games again from 1-6 or just try from 4-6

Hi all

Just done the 4.70 OFW on my old Super Slim. Done the convert of (a really bad translated tutorial) my Game folder and and the patch folder. Added them to the game folder, injected into PS3 backup folder and .... BANG! Done!

OK I am that far. I'll break down what I have.

I have Games 1, 2 and 3 now backed up and injected back into the PS3.
Works fine. What if I wanted to add Games 4,5,6 to that?

Do I now backup from the XMB with Games 1,2 and 3, then put that into the backup folder of TrueAncestor, so it can add 4,5,6 to it?

If not, it seems like a long-winded route to add all the games every time. What happens to the save games?

Thanks in advance
if u already add 3 game and wanna add some game, just doing backup with all of 3 game u already have and inject game 456. i have pes 2016 and re 2, after that i re backup and add dbz xv and nfsmw, there no problem or error.

about save u can export first , and can import again later.

i hope this can help u :)

if u already add 3 game and wanna add some game, just doing backup with all of 3 game u already have and inject game 456. i have pes 2016 and re 2, after that i re backup and add dbz xv and nfsmw, there no problem or error.

about save u can export first , and can import again later.

i hope this can help u :)
he is right on that
backup with games and inject to backup
and before that copy the saves to flash drive , if last saves vanished return to the old backup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back